1000th agora member celebration!

• Thread starter Eis-T
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1875 times.

Eis-T

The Taste of Late Capitalism
Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
Citizens of the Agora: congratulations! We've done it. There are currently more than 1000 registered users on the platform. This might not seem like a lot compared to the amount of people on the vaporwave, futurefunk and synthwave Reddits, but I think this is a significant development for Vaporwave as a culture that is broadening its horizon. We're becoming more diversified and less reliant on just a couple of big platforms. Fantastic!
I'd like to use this milestone as an opportunity throw together something nice. This is the 2-part plan the Admin and I came up with:
[list type=decimal]
[*]There's nothing quite like making music together. We're making a compilation album (1 track per artist, no longer than 6 minutes) where we encourage people to collaborate with other forum members.There'll be a dedicated topic in the Music Production subforum where you can submit your work. The deadline is Sunday the 17th of May
[*]Music deserves to be heard, so we're throwing a big ol' listening party on the 23rd of May, right here on the forum! Join the live-chat to share your thoughts on what you're hearing, or have an in-depth discussion with the artists in the dedicated topic for that piece. We close the night by awarding the artist(s) of the favorite track a special microbadge.
[/list] Any help in getting the word out to less-active users is much appreciated: Mobilize your crew to give them the spotlight they deserve.

Good luck, and most of all, have fun!

Here is the link to submit your music

agora-road-1000th-member-celebration.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Eis-T

The Taste of Late Capitalism
Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
I already received a couple of nice tracks. Keep em coming, folks!

Virtual Cafe Awards