12/12 . . . . New album, Winter . . . . coming soon to Wave Racer's Collective . . . .

Deleted member 1043

My first physical release will be dropping on the Wave Racer's Collective this Saturday on cassette. In preparation for this momentous occasion, I thought that I would hold a little fun artwork thread for it, with a few variations on the same photo being posted between now and when the album drops. To start with, here is the cover.

On release, the original and its source will be revealed!

cover.jpg

Deleted member 1043

Here is an exclusive teaser I edited together. . . . I didn't feel that any of the tracks on the album could really be represented on their own out of context.

Deleted member 1043

Another alternate piece of artwork.... I had a lot of trouble deciding between all of them.

Untitled1-1.jpg

Deleted member 1043

As another way of commemorating this release, here is the original artwork used, with no touch-ups. Try to guess where it is from!

Untitled0.png

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
As another way of commemorating this release, here is the original artwork used, with no touch-ups. Try to guess where it is from!

View attachment 1541
That doesn't look like its real life, it maybe a painting or a game cutscene. Damn I have no idea

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1043

That doesn't look like its real life, it maybe a painting or a game cutscene. Damn I have no idea
You're on the right track, it is from some obscure video game! I found it while watching some cutscene comps for Clocktower II: The Struggle Within.