What's new

128 State Now Out On Vinyl!

strawberrystation

UK-based Future Funk artist
Howdy all! It's your friendly neighbourhood strawberry here!

Pleased to let you know that my Future Funk album, "128 State", is now out on vinyl with My Pet Flamingo!
a3790266536_16.jpg

It contains 15 slices of prime, dance-able fun to get you through these tough times - including collabs with Seabaud and Jelly Bonbon, plus a sweet remix of "Mono No Aware" by the super-talented Mere Notilde.

You can check it out below!

https://mypetflamingo.bandcamp.com/album/128-state

The album is also out on Spotify if that's more your bag - again, link below! :)

https://open.spotify.com/artist/3abmTIIqxlRsONhRZ7sfQB?si=EyFbiHTcTHiZibrWG6gKwQ

Hope you like it! Stay safe, wash your hands and remain funky, folks! :) <3

Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Phosphorescence:
    I am currently learning German too, and man the hardest thing about that language is the grammar and word order
  • (Guest) waterfall:
    I've seen their writing and damn, thats a complete different way than spanish.
  • (Guest) waterfall:
    I am learning chinese and japanese (I know weird combination) and they love to overcomplicate their language by using the same symbols with diferrent meanings
  • Phosphorescence:
    Also, it's getting late where I am, but I recommend if you are interested in poetry, try (in lovely Spanish of course) Pablo Neruda, Federico Garcia Lorca, Octavio Paz, and if you really want to see how far a poet can twist a language, try Cesar Vallejo, he's my favorite poet of all time
  • (Guest) waterfall:
    Oh I've read pablo neruda he is really good
  • Phosphorescence:
    Woah, you are brave but wise to learn those languages, imo China will become much more influential in global politics!
  • (Guest) waterfall:
    Yeah but tbh I prefer japanese 100x times, their way of speaking, their culture, and overrall their traditions are a direct magnet for my attention, I do like what I can get a hang on with japanese though.
  • Phosphorescence:
    Japanese culture AND literature is so amazing. Chinese culture is just so different, and VERY OLD (in a good way)
  • Phosphorescence:
    I'd like to be fluent in Japanese so I could one day read Yukio Mishima in his original
  • Phosphorescence:
    Anyways, I gotta go. I wish you luck on your language learning and with the poetry too! Make an account if you like this site too, I really like the vibes here =)
  • (Guest) waterfall:
    Totally! What I love is the value they give to honor, harakiri for example is what I consider to be a honorable death
  • (Guest) waterfall:
    same here man, was nice knowing you, gn!
  • Fat Tony:
    Long time no see everyone <3
  • (Guest) cranston:
    henlo
  • (Guest) cranston:
    how are the vapors 2nite
  • VirtualDepravity:
    :peepoBlanket: pretty nice :peepoBlanket:
  • (Guest) cranston:
    cozyOverAll
  • (Guest) cranston:
  • (Guest) cranston: