• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

2022 World Cup Thread

slowdive

dead
Reaction score
Awards
Which country are you supporting and who do you think will win it all?

giphy.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards

Itubaino

A moment of bliss isn't enough for a lifetime
Reaction score
Awards
OH YOU FUCKERS, AQUI É BRASIL NUMBER ONE, 5 TIMES CHAMPIONS.

MESSI SUCK MY DICK AS HARD AS A MILKSHAKE.

CHUPA ARGENTINA, MARADONA IS SNORTING COKE RN IN HIS TOMB

Dance Dogs GIF
Atlantic Ocean Animation GIF by European Space Agency - ESA

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Walk in the Rain

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Lots of people around here say Costa Rica has a chance of getting out of their group, pure cope. To be fair with had a similar shape for our 2014 miracle run, and our classification to the World Cup was already doubtful. As for who I'm rooting for, the rest of Concacaf really, except for Mexico lmao. I think there's a good chance all 3 of the other concacaf teams get out of groups, maybe we could even get another quarter-final appearance from a CONCACAF team.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Itubaino

A moment of bliss isn't enough for a lifetime
Reaction score
Awards
Lots of people around here say Costa Rica has a chance of getting out of their group, pure cope. To be fair with had a similar shape for our 2014 miracle run, and our classification to the World Cup was already doubtful. As for who I'm rooting for, the rest of Concacaf really, except for Mexico lmao. I think there's a good chance all 3 of the other concacaf teams get out of groups, maybe we could even get another quarter-final appearance from a CONCACAF team.
Fucking Tim Krul ruined it all, I was cheering for Costa Rica that day

Virtual Cafe Awards

shinobu

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Awards
My country (Argentina) loves football and for the past few months there's been at least one mention of the world cup every day in every news channel. The obsession is ramping up as I think it starts next month.
I've no clue about it and everyone looks crazy from the outside
9e2.jpg

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

slowdive

dead
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Walk in the Rain

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Can someone give me a recap so I dont look like an idiot when I go to a watch party? Whos good this time? Who has all the star players? Is Germany still good?
Same. Apparently Brasil is hyped to win. Idk about anyone else, I usually search for recap videos around this time but...

Virtual Cafe Awards

slowdive

dead
Reaction score
Awards
Can someone give me a recap so I dont look like an idiot when I go to a watch party? Whos good this time? Who has all the star players? Is Germany still good?
Argentina, Brazil, France are the favorites for sure. Germany embarrassed themselves at the last tournament, but they are a better team now. Seems like people want an Argentina vs. Portugal final because it will very likely be the last time we see Messi and Ronaldo in the World Cup.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Walk in the Rain

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Argentina, Brazil, France are the favorites for sure. Germany embarrassed themselves at the last tournament, but they are a better team now. Seems like people want an Argentina vs. Portugal final because it will very likely be the last time we see Messi and Ronaldo in the World Cup.
Inb4 Argentina vs Portugal happens in the round of 16 and it´s a slurpfest 1-0 match.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Walk in the Rain

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

slowdive

dead
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards