3D art thread

• Thread starter Jared
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 16111 times.

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
This piece makes me feel mystified
Myst really was the peak of this very era-specifc style of rendering. Very cozy. :peepoComfyBlanket:
43664B9F-B7C9-48E8-905C-06178E6E96BB.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards

<SIXX>

BXRN LXST CXNTURY
Reaction score
Awards
Myst really was the peak of this very era-specifc style of rendering. Very cozy. :peepoComfyBlanket:
View attachment 27119
I feel as if i been to may of these places before in my past, not only in dreams but how i would experience the world around me as a child

Virtual Cafe Awards

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
4581F1BE-107F-4FF7-A230-17D040B47622.png
so i upgraded to bryce 7. figured it doesn't look too drastically different so it's not like i got to relearn the program and i post process everything anyway so i don't think the upgrade will be noticeable. when i was making the above image i was running out of memory and it was going ridiculously slow. Since i'm enjoying this more than i expected and plan to use it more going forward i might as well for the sake of speedy convenience and not transferring/ converting files to window 95

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I had to say it before i lose the chance, i'm Vaporweeb's N#1 Fan!
You say that, but I don't see you reacting to his post. Could it be that you're protecting your ranking as #1 hmmm? :kannaSippyn:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
You say that, but I don't see you reacting to his post. Could it be that you're protecting your ranking as #1 hmmm? :kannaSippyn:
No, sometimes i forgot to react to stuff, even when i think i reacted then i'll check out and i didn't reacted at all, sometimes i'm too distracted, besides i commented to his video, liked, suscribed and shared, that is more support asjklakljdslkasdkljasd (also seriously i don't know why i had more reactions than anyone else)

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
No, sometimes i forgot to react to stuff, even when i think i reacted then i'll check out and i didn't reacted at all, sometimes i'm too distracted, besides i commented to his video, liked, suscribed and shared, that is more support asjklakljdslkasdkljasd (also seriously i don't know why i had more reactions than anyone else)
I'm just busting your balls man, who cares about reacts lmao (I do)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
Testing old hardware-style fade to black that you'd see in old games, rather than just a typical fade that really isn't anything more than gradually decreasing the opacity of the video to zero.
Made by passing the rendered image through a gamma node in the compositor, then through a brightness node, manually keyframing then reversing to get the opposite effect.

View: https://youtu.be/WGDyRnGEFks

Got a copyright claim on this, btw. Panic At The Disco. Not sure how. I hate YouTube.

Virtual Cafe Awards