80s v 90s v 00s

zalaz alaza

hawaiin burger genie 5.04 LTS
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
Which is your preferred aesthetic? Each have their own unique qualities and strong points.

Personally, I think early-mid 80s is my favorite and Cyndi Lauper videos really hit the nail on the head.

Maybe thats my favorite because it is something I actually remember but it exists in a more ethereal part of my memory as those were the earliest years of my life. This ethereal-ness of early memory could really add to any generational appeal a person has.

What you guys think?

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Ah, there's a lot of things to love about each age. I like the 80's use of color, and violence in media.

I love 90s anime's shading and line work, some subculture's style of clothing, and that era's computer games. (MUDs, text based games, Fallout, Systemshock, etc)

I love the early 00's 3d graphics, electronic music, and general optimism.

Every era has been beautiful on its own way.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
00s, i like the y2k look, it feels like im in the future. Although I think the style of 90s computers are better looking aesthetically.

Virtual Cafe Awards

calico_jack

midwest emo
Reaction score
Awards
00s cant be topped. how could we forget such classics like:
Bam Margera Core-

download.jpeg
bam-margera-arriving-at-the-spike-tv-video-game-awards-at-the-santa-monica-barker-hangar-in-lo...jpg

flat stomach obsession/ low rise jeans-
b6cb007c765abf423ea15d178753cdee.jpg

and finally objectively the best films, comedies with red text and a white background-
daddy_day_care_movie.png
17_again.png
american_pie_1999.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

NostalgicDepression

Buried With The Past
Reaction score
Awards
Which is your preferred aesthetic? Each have their own unique qualities and strong points.

Personally, I think early-mid 80s is my favorite and Cyndi Lauper videos really hit the nail on the head.

Maybe thats my favorite because it is something I actually remember but it exists in a more ethereal part of my memory as those were the earliest years of my life. This ethereal-ness of early memory could really add to any generational appeal a person has.

What you guys think?

1982 to 1987.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2-LEBc2sO8&ab_channel=pressmin

Virtual Cafe Awards

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards
Ah, there's a lot of things to love about each age. I like the 80's use of color, and violence in media.

I love 90s anime's shading and line work, some subculture's style of clothing, and that era's computer games. (MUDs, text based games, Fallout, Systemshock, etc)

I love the early 00's 3d graphics, electronic music, and general optimism.

Every era has been beautiful on its own way.
Most based answer. All is great.

Virtual Cafe Awards