A Censorship-Resistant Inflation Index Is Being Built on Chainlink

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Story.

A new De-Fi firm called Truflation has built a censorship proof inflation index on Clainlink. Rather than collecting data through surveys like government does for CPI, they track prices in real time using online sources. They have come up with a annual inflation number for March of 13.3% as opposed to the 7.9% number the government put out tracking the same items government is supposed to track in the CPI.

What do you think? Many have suspected the government has been fudging CPI numbers for years to make it seem as though inflation is not as bad as it actually is. 13% certainly seems closer to what I'm seeing out in the real world, especially at the grocery store. A carton of eggs in my parts has gone up by around 20% since 2020. Beef has almost doubled.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
I think it's a great idea. We need more transparency like this in our economies. I'm just thankful I started buying Chainlink in 2020 when 4chan's /biz/ board was nonstop talking about it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
this is the kind of resource we need to produce, this is how people take power back

Virtual Cafe Awards