A.I takeover?

BROCHACHEE

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Please give me more links and videos pertaining too the global elite distantopian future metaverse takeover mindfuck theories. I need to know more. There is something going on, and I need answers.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
Please give me more links and videos pertaining too the global elite distantopian future metaverse takeover mindfuck theories. I need to know more. There is something going on, and I need answers.
I am sorry bro. Some of us bios are trying to piece it together. But, mostly what you'll get here is a cool place to hang out. Not a lot of answers. A lot of us have noticed the fuckiness. Not a lot have come up with any decent answers. Some of us have some ideas, and get called nutz. Some of us have "absolute certainties", and are in fact... completely nutz.

And, of course the rest are slightly edgy normies, even here, that think the world is basically as described by the news. They just don't agree with some aspect of it, (ie. True Schizophrenics).

I love this place, but if you are here to find answers about the AI thing, then you are shit out of luck. I have contributed some wild speculation, but I don't see a lot of those here even taking the topic seriously. Perhaps, because that is not the purpose of this retro-aesthetic haven, therefore, a lot of the peeps here are arty types, and not really here for that.

Also, I think you are most likely a bot. :schitztroll: Or, another shitty "journalist", looking to expose the "underbelly of the web". Regardless, at least go to the effort of using a profile pic. And, posting in the intro thread. Give a little, get a little.

(Speaking of getting a little. Agora Chan, don't I even get a badgy thing for my profile? I gave you $50 bucks already! Or, is that only for recurring donations? I am way to busy figuring out the Metaverse takeover thingy, to actually read shit.)

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
(Speaking of getting a little. Agora Chan, don't I even get a badgy thing for my profile? I gave you $50 bucks already! Or, is that only for recurring donations? I am way to busy figuring out the Metaverse takeover thingy, to actually read shit.)
I would love to hear any new ideas/speculations/thoughts you have on the Metaverse. I don't care how borderline schizo it might sound.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
I would love to hear any new ideas/speculations/thoughts you have on the Metaverse. I don't care how borderline schizo it might sound.
Don't worry, they'll be full blown.

I will have to get back to you though. Too tired right now. A couple of my previous posts are an indicator, of how far I am willing to go "out there". So you may regret the stain these ramblings will leave upon your eyes. I am on the far side of the conspiracy spectrum.

As a hint, I don't consider any explanation of our current situation that doesn't rely on time travel, to be worthy of consideration.
(My current favorite is that we are stuck in a time loop, and all this has already happened before.)

Virtual Cafe Awards
Don't worry, they'll be full blown.

I will have to get back to you though. Too tired right now. A couple of my previous posts are an indicator, of how far I am willing to go "out there". So you may regret the stain these ramblings will leave upon your eyes. I am on the far side of the conspiracy spectrum.

As a hint, I don't consider any explanation of our current situation that doesn't rely on time travel, to be worthy of consideration.
(My current favorite is that we are stuck in a time loop, and all this has already happened before.)
Whenever you're ready for it, I'm interested. For lack of a better word you sound more redpilled than I am. But I have to say, from personal observations things have felt real funky starting around 2016. And they've only been feeling weirder (more unreal) with every passing year until this Covid panic hit and now I almost literally feel like I've fallen into a parallel timeline. Admittedly it's not what I believe, but it's definitely how I feel.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
I am sorry bro. Some of us bios are trying to piece it together. But, mostly what you'll get here is a cool place to hang out. Not a lot of answers. A lot of us have noticed the fuckiness. Not a lot have come up with any decent answers. Some of us have some ideas, and get called nutz. Some of us have "absolute certainties", and are in fact... completely nutz.

And, of course the rest are slightly edgy normies, even here, that think the world is basically as described by the news. They just don't agree with some aspect of it, (ie. True Schizophrenics).

I love this place, but if you are here to find answers about the AI thing, then you are shit out of luck. I have contributed some wild speculation, but I don't see a lot of those here even taking the topic seriously. Perhaps, because that is not the purpose of this retro-aesthetic haven, therefore, a lot of the peeps here are arty types, and not really here for that.

Also, I think you are most likely a bot. :schitztroll: Or, another shitty "journalist", looking to expose the "underbelly of the web". Regardless, at least go to the effort of using a profile pic. And, posting in the intro thread. Give a little, get a little.

DM Illuminati

Virtual Cafe Awards

BROCHACHEE

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards

Nah, not a bot, or a journalist.
Just some dude on his couch who fell into the rabbit hole. That's how I got here.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Why they are censoring us is because they didnt really expect the Internet to really take off like it did. Our global communication structure threatens their political control and how easily manipulative it can be used. If you take a look at how Cambridge Analytica used Facebook marketing data and microtargeted voters in swing states to swing the election to Trumps favor, it shows how if you know enough about a person you can persuade and manipulate through "social engineering". Another example is how well controlling and censoring the internet is working for China. Especially if their social management system, people are even afraid to speak out their minds against the party because it will damage their social credit score which will effect how they can get jobs, loans, travel, ect.
An AI is used to really gaslight conversations and make people think the truth is the opposite and to deny reality right in front of us. It destroys online communies and creativity and engaging with AI is really a waste of time.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Crypto

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
tilde.club
The "Metaverse" is an overarching word that describes virtual worlds. Of course the first iteration of the metaverse i'd argue are video games. Windows into a designed world we can get lost in. Not too dissimilar from movies, but much more engaging and personal.

Second life and other games like it are the next iteration of the metaverse. These games blend the real world and the virtual, places you can spend your real life dollars for virtual land and assets. Second life is a niche community, so it didn't break into the mainstream yet. As time went on and our worlds became increasingly more digital, with evermore data, virtual reality started to pick up where second life left off. Suddenly people weren't just starting at screens of their other worlds, they where able to step inside of them. Around this time facebook decided it would like to capitalize on this newfound frontier. They bought oculus and worked on building their own vision of the metaverse.

Then the crypto people came along and decided we should have digital ownership that's verifiable for the metaverse, and NFT's started integrating with the metaverse. This is IMO the most optimistic outlook of the metaverse as people would own their digital items or land or whatever, as opposed to some corporation.

So how does AI and ML fit into this metaverse? Well if I had to guess it would be creating content for the metaverse and analyzing metaverse data to give outputs on what people like. AI will be used similarly to what it's used for now, just applied to the metaverse.

The metaverse isn't a bad thing necessarily, It's probably neutral like all other technological advances, It's what we use it for as humans and which platforms we use that will dictate it's direction.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
Why they are censoring us is because they didnt really expect the Internet to really take off like it did. Our global communication structure threatens their political control and how easily manipulative it can be used. If you take a look at how Cambridge Analytica used Facebook marketing data and microtargeted voters in swing states to swing the election to Trumps favor, it shows how if you know enough about a person you can persuade and manipulate through "social engineering". Another example is how well controlling and censoring the internet is working for China. Especially if their social management system, people are even afraid to speak out their minds against the party because it will damage their social credit score which will effect how they can get jobs, loans, travel, ect.
An AI is used to really gaslight conversations and make people think the truth is the opposite and to deny reality right in front of us. It destroys online communies and creativity and engaging with AI is really a waste of time.
I'm going to have to request a new username. Bad talk about "AI" is triggering my chronic apophenia, and delusions of self reference.
:monkaUMEGA1:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3373

If you want answers on what is in store I suggest reading Martine Rothblatt. This person is a bigger influence than you might think. Specifically the book "from transgender to transhuman". What some of these people want is far worse than AI take over.

Crypto

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
tilde.club
If you want answers on what is in store I suggest reading Martine Rothblatt. This person is a bigger influence than you might think. Specifically the book "from transgender to transhuman". What some of these people want is far worse than AI take over.
INB4 Keanu reeves is invading my mind because of a heist gone wrong in our cyberpunk future

Virtual Cafe Awards

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I figure a book with only 32 reviews on goodreads shows a significant lack of influence

Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm going to have to request a new username. Bad talk about "AI" is triggering my chronic apophenia, and delusions of self reference.
:monkaUMEGA1:
yoooooooo thanks for giving me a name for the feeling I had post lsd trip! it is not fun when it gets triggered, but knowing what it is gives me so much power.

as a kid I always thought my job was to know everything, finding out that isnt the case is peaceful :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
I figure a book with only 32 reviews on goodreads shows a significant lack of influence
Appeal to numbers (common logical fallacy), and a category error, contained in one sentence. So, well done! :MaximLove:

Thingy RothBlatt's influence may be in the form of its felial connections, and its actual involvement in transhumanism. The book is more likely a bit of spitual/legal, "policy disclosure", and, he/it, doesn't give a toss (can't toss, no peepee! :Cokebaka:), who reads the book. The RothBlatt name is also one of the names for acknowledged bastards of the renowned "Rothschild" scions. Blatt or Blit, being a sort of catch all name for dispersed Ashkenazi's that have lost track of their geneology.

The early dead, father is a giveway as well. The great family patriarch's keep favored mistresses in OKayish style. Pretty cheaply considering their wealth beyond mere wealth. But, they have to raise their progeny fatherless. The mother's usually invent a dead father, so they don't look like the cheap whores they are. Fun fact: distant/absent father, is also a leading cause of queer.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
yoooooooo thanks for giving me a name for the feeling I had post lsd trip! it is not fun when it gets triggered, but knowing what it is gives me so much power.

as a kid I always thought my job was to know everything, finding out that isnt the case is peaceful :)
Confession, my username is simply my birth year "cleverly" cryptographically ciphered. Seeing as AI was an obvious suspect in the big changes to the Internet of late.

I combined it with a numberplate that I saw, while discussing the movie Back to the Future 2, with passing cars. I was out walking my dog, and it was part of an ongoing discussion I was having with the number plate Oracle. My dog totally agreed with my suggestion that it would make a good username. She said, "You should stop being so damned paranoid, and join a bloody forum or something", so I could find out what the bots/AI actually thought. Straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

I don't do drugs, because they can make people a little crazy. And, I really don't want to develop a psychosis. :JahyStare:

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards