What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

ABOUT SOULS, SOULMATES,DREAMS AND OTHER

calico_jack

midwest emo
Reaction score
Awards
I had a dream last night where i went to mcdonalds but the workers refused to take my order and called me a fatass. for some reason i sat down at a table with them and they kept talking about "gains".

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.
Reaction score
Awards
Philoshophy, search the real meaning. Most of the best scientists and doctors etc of all the time where first very good philosophers and open minded with very good imagination. Not just materialists close minded that they are powered from suspicious foundations and liberal-marxistic think tanks(yall know).

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Internet Refugee
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Philoshophy, search the real meaning. Most of the best scientists and doctors etc of all the time where first very good philosophers and open minded with very good imagination. Not just materialists close minded that they are powered from suspicious foundations and liberal-marxistic think tanks(yall know).

Out of philosophy psychology emerged as its own unique field. Almost all great occultists came from one of those fields, if not both. And vice versa.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.
Reaction score
Awards
You imagination is real! I cant say more, the only thing i can say is that yesterday, life proved it to me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Like I said in a previous post of mine, mysticism is just another form of law we haven't discovered yet.
If mysticism is just another law we haven't discovered, then no need for the mysticism. Let it be what it is, ponderance of a system we have yet to fully understand.

Imagining and describing systems we have not fully conceptualized or lack enough understanding to systematize is fantastic, but complicating it with mysticism, magicks, divine intervention, and etc. that we hold very little relational evidence for only clouds our ability to chase the answers.

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Internet Refugee
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If mysticism is just another law we haven't discovered, then no need for the mysticism. Let it be what it is, ponderance of a system we have yet to fully understand.

Imagining and describing systems we have not fully conceptualized or lack enough understanding to systematize is fantastic, but complicating it with mysticism, magicks, divine intervention, and etc. that we hold very little relational evidence for only clouds our ability to chase the answers.

But this is trying to conceptualise it. There are schools of magic. Like Hermeticism or Kabbalah.

Most of the knowledge is deeply hidden. Probably rightfully so.
However there are threads that lead to certain understandings that also make it to the mainstream. Like Law of Attraction or New Age Wicca shit.

Try to explain how a computer chip works without our modern understanding of physics. You will end up using known analogies and even sound downright psychotic. However, sadly some get stuck in that psychotic thinking and turn schizophrenic and whatnot. But thats a different matter.

Virtual Cafe Awards