ABOUT SOULS, SOULMATES,DREAMS AND OTHER

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
I dont want to believe that our lives are only routine, rules, and repeat. Have you ever dreamt a girl, a strange girl and got obsessed with her(personally i got obsessed with a character of my novel, and it is the reason i wrote the novel)? The most real things are those that you dont see(polar express quote). The most famous scientists etc gave huge value to the imagination. The last days a thought tortured me. Have you ever thought the girl of your imaginations or the imaginations you put in your mimd thinking about your crush are actually characteristics of your soul mate or you connected accidentally with your soulmate? I dont want to believe that we are only matter. I believe that behind the scenes spiritual things, powers and mysteries are existing, i believe that our souls are able to connect or communicate with other souls but the most of the times we arent able to feel it because they put us in deep sleep, we are addicted with the material world and they hold us far from our higher self. Have you ever felt in your soul that you understand many important things but your mind wasnt able to keep up? Have you ever felt that you want to talk to someone and when the time comes you stay quiet cause you cant talk or you cant think what to say but both are feeling it and both ending up changing subject or chitchatting and both end up to your boring lives again just because you didnt believe and heared to your soul. I know its crazy but ill post more of my thoughts to the thread soon. I live to see dreams, i love dreams because they are more real than our world, thats what my heart says, im not lonely, im just bored of the daily people, daily situations.

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, there certainly is someone.

I have vivid dreams about her and how we interact. Sometimes she even has guest appearances in other not relevant to her dreams. Through the insta algorithm I came across someone that has her likeness, so in my dreams she defaulted to her. Because she is just like me (fr).

I like dreams a lot, since I can smell, touch and feel in them, and they are coherent and make sense. Good dreams leave a long lasting mood improvement on me too.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
Dreams numbers and emotions, they all have their meanings. I will go for my evening walk and ill post more later.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
I dont want sex, i want eros i want a feeling like neo and trinity. They may got back to the matrix but i the 4th movie the met again. Thats what the soulmate should be. I have a personal quote about this. "If you didn't have the concern for change or for some thing, then it wouldn't exist and it wouldn't be possible. Your concern has a meaning".

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
To keep up the pressure/interest:

> I keep a dream journal where I highly detailed write down any paranormal dreams. And make sketches about scenery

> I mastered Sleep Paralysis and regularly break out at will when it happens. I can even predict before going to sleep when it happens.

> Many of my artworks have been visuals I had in my dreams

> Dreams must be happening on some sort of realm, because
A) A lot of my dreams follow a certain flow you'd expect
B) I can pinpoint a few Deja Vus to have been dreams, as Dreams have a certain feel to them and I can remember feelings

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
Nice dreams, but did you know that's a well studied mental illness noted in the DSM V. Take these medications now, and just trust the science- stop dreaming, become a flesh automaton animated by neurotransmitters.

Yours Truly
- Human Resources

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Nice dreams, but did you know that's a well studied mental illness noted in the DSM V. Take these medications now, and just trust the science- stop dreaming, become a flesh automaton animated by neurotransmitters.

Yours Truly
- Human Resources

Im pretty sure dreaming is linked to the soul. Prohibiting dreaming is like damaging the soul

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
Doing 24h fasting helps you work better. If i hadnt lived some mysterious situations i wouldnt believe those i said. Back when i was 9-10 years old, i dreamt that i met a nice girl, and we hang out together. After 3-4 years i discovered that this girl that i havent even knew her, existed and our grandparents are far cousins. I didnt see her before the dream. Also they say that the people that visit you in your dreams are thinking of you, or wanting to meet you. The science saying that the dreams are a predicting mechanism of the brain. Also the brain and the soul are more activated during sleep than the wake times of the day.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fairykang

Cybernetic Esotericist
Reaction score
Awards

Yours Truly
- Human Resources
Magical thinking and mystical experiences are also in the DSM.
1437931653602.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
I do not know about you guys, but my nightime dreams definitvely have a self-contained story-like structure. They almost always has a distrinct beggining and conclusion (unless I wake up in the middle).

As for re-occuring person, I often see the same ideas repeated. They often take the form of locations, character archetypes or persons I know.

I have kept a detailed dream journal since 2018 on my computer. Maybe I should post some snippets on a different thread.

As for the question of meaning, they defintively appears to have some kind of over-arching structure. I also had a few dreams being literal visions of the future that manifested. From my perspective, it is not inconcevable that some kind of higher power affect it.

Xovi

The Main Delight
Reaction score
Awards
Souls do exist, and so do soulmates. But the fact is that the archons and negative energies within our society made it much more difficult to even distinguish what is a soulmate. The lot of us are harbored and are put as exactly as you put it into a 'deep sleep'. My grandmother and her mother were both spirtual shamans back in the day, and they did so many rituals that the house itself is very much still effected by it. So yes, spirtuality and a deeper layer of reality or rather meta-reality does exist. However, it is not in our reach when we are focused in the material.
There is much more I can type, but I'm going to be honest, I'm really tired so i'll come back with more soon.
This world isnt as mundane as it is made to be seem, there is much more going on.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
Guys whatever ability you have just dont say it, every one has their own abilities. Also watch the numbers. Im not into new age stuff but i like to believe that the numbers are the language of the universe. Angels tryin to warn us or to send us a message about our life.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Have you ever thought the girl of your imaginations or the imaginations you put in your mimd thinking about your crush are actually characteristics of your soul mate or you connected accidentally with your soulmate?
Oh, I think we have many soulmates. They're not necessarily romantic, but I think many of the people we meet are indeed soulmates. Some people who got known or famous may also be your soulmates, they're still people after all! If there is anyone (especially dead) you feel a pull towards, even if it's not necessarily anything sexual or even related to their lifetime, they're probably one of yours. The one I call my spirit guide was one of them. You're free to explore it. Invoke them in your imagination, and let yourself imagine. Our imagination is the best tool we are gifted with, really. It's what keeps us connected to the astral.

I believe that behind the scenes spiritual things, powers and mysteries are existing, i believe that our souls are able to connect or communicate with other souls but the most of the times we arent able to feel it because they put us in deep sleep, we are addicted with the material world and they hold us far from our higher self. Have you ever felt in your soul that you understand many important things but your mind wasnt able to keep up? Have you ever felt that you want to talk to someone and when the time comes you stay quiet cause you cant talk or you cant think what to say but both are feeling it and both ending up changing subject or chitchatting and both end up to your boring lives again just because you didnt believe and heared to your soul. I know its crazy but ill post more of my thoughts to the thread soon. I live to see dreams, i love dreams because they are more real than our world, thats what my heart says, im not lonely, im just bored of the daily people, daily situations.

Oh yes, yes yes. You actually said a lot of things I experience, myself. It's refreshing to see someone else who is more attuned to the astral! And yes, this society not only isn't yet at the level where it is comfortable with the unseen, but they also have a material gain by keeping us "asleep". They keep us dependent on what they give to us so they can milk us more and get more money, and get us to consume, consume, consume. Whereas when you're used to live "on the edge", so to speak, you're less interested in consuming most of the time. You know that all of this is meaningless, and that you're also never truly alone anyway. There are many people we don't know in this lifetime but who are here for us on the other side...

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
Oh, I think we have many soulmates
Don't confuse soul mates with twin flames. According to the few things I have read, I have come to the conclusion that twin flames are people who have many common characteristics and identify with our current situation. In fact, we identify more with our twin flames due to mirroring ourselves in them. I think you find your soulmate either by a miracle (since the angels and elohim have helped) or by working on self-knowledge and reaching a fairly good spiritual level, as we call the higher self.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Don't confuse soul mates with twin flames. According to the few things I have read, I have come to the conclusion that twin flames are people who have many common characteristics and identify with our current situation. In fact, we identify more with our twin flames due to mirroring ourselves in them. I think you find your soulmate either by a miracle (since the angels and elohim have helped) or by working on self-knowledge and reaching a fairly good spiritual level, as we call the higher self.
We do have a twin, but they're not necessarily romantic or even desirable to be with. I think many times they are our relative/friend rather than partner.
I'm not sure if I met mine personally... I have suspicions on who could be my twin, but even, I don't consider this "status" too important. I'd rather be in a fulfilling relationship with a regular soulmate rather than a toxic one with my twin.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
Have anyone experianced during the first 30 minutes after you went for a nap, your soul get free from your body and roaming to your room or anywhere you imagine, and you have the feeling of your soul being above the body.

Virtual Cafe Awards

CahCaw

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cahcaw.nl
Hmmm, interesting food for thought. Gay myself so my experience with trying to find a soulmate might differ slightly. I've always had a hitch for a very specific type - the 'warm' type. When I say 'warm', I mean two specific definitions - 'cordialness' and 'excitement'. The type of person to give a feeling of warmth when I feel cold, and the type of person to bring life to every situation. These characteristics are found left and right, but never fully.

As fate has it, I did eventually come across this one very specific person that for some reason is very consistent in being radically both. Then, as fate has it once again, there is something preventing me from growing closer. Which, isn't because of me, isn't because of that person (which is gay too, and I has expressed that he too is fond of me)but because of external factors. I hope these external factors will find its away one day and I'll have what I've always sought. Maybe in this person, maybe in an even better person, who knows.

Life is frustrating, but it'll be okay. Not sure what my point is though lol.

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I think adding mysticism to natural systems is a good way to cloud your view and miss the important aspects of life. I won't stop people from doing it, though.

Just like scientists do when they can't fully understand a system? Like Dark Matter, Dark Energy etc.?

Like I said in a previous post of mine, mysticism is just another form of law we haven't discovered yet. Since the dawn of time everything was already here to make electrons dance on a phospor coated glass panel. Only 100 years ago people invented CRT Monitors and the TV as we know it now.

Nikola Tesla described Wi-Fi and Networks before even electricity was properly introduced to the world.

Occultist do the same. Jung hints at similar.

Virtual Cafe Awards