ABOUT SOULS, SOULMATES,DREAMS AND OTHER

calico_jack

midwest emo
Reaction score
Awards
I had a dream last night where i went to mcdonalds but the workers refused to take my order and called me a fatass. for some reason i sat down at a table with them and they kept talking about "gains".

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
Philoshophy, search the real meaning. Most of the best scientists and doctors etc of all the time where first very good philosophers and open minded with very good imagination. Not just materialists close minded that they are powered from suspicious foundations and liberal-marxistic think tanks(yall know).

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Philoshophy, search the real meaning. Most of the best scientists and doctors etc of all the time where first very good philosophers and open minded with very good imagination. Not just materialists close minded that they are powered from suspicious foundations and liberal-marxistic think tanks(yall know).

Out of philosophy psychology emerged as its own unique field. Almost all great occultists came from one of those fields, if not both. And vice versa.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
You imagination is real! I cant say more, the only thing i can say is that yesterday, life proved it to me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Like I said in a previous post of mine, mysticism is just another form of law we haven't discovered yet.
If mysticism is just another law we haven't discovered, then no need for the mysticism. Let it be what it is, ponderance of a system we have yet to fully understand.

Imagining and describing systems we have not fully conceptualized or lack enough understanding to systematize is fantastic, but complicating it with mysticism, magicks, divine intervention, and etc. that we hold very little relational evidence for only clouds our ability to chase the answers.

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
If mysticism is just another law we haven't discovered, then no need for the mysticism. Let it be what it is, ponderance of a system we have yet to fully understand.

Imagining and describing systems we have not fully conceptualized or lack enough understanding to systematize is fantastic, but complicating it with mysticism, magicks, divine intervention, and etc. that we hold very little relational evidence for only clouds our ability to chase the answers.

But this is trying to conceptualise it. There are schools of magic. Like Hermeticism or Kabbalah.

Most of the knowledge is deeply hidden. Probably rightfully so.
However there are threads that lead to certain understandings that also make it to the mainstream. Like Law of Attraction or New Age Wicca shit.

Try to explain how a computer chip works without our modern understanding of physics. You will end up using known analogies and even sound downright psychotic. However, sadly some get stuck in that psychotic thinking and turn schizophrenic and whatnot. But thats a different matter.

Virtual Cafe Awards