467.9 KB · Views: 72
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
If any of you ever played the Impossible Quiz and The Impossible Quiz 2, they were bizarre and fascinating even if you didn't get any of the many, many in-jokes, but if you did they were extremely funny, too. Fun fact, the first Impossible Quiz was how I got introduced to 4chan since it was mentioned in one of the earlier questions.

Attachments

• impossible quiz.png
    impossible quiz.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 87
  • impossible quiz 2.png
    impossible quiz 2.png
    120 KB · Views: 89
Virtual Cafe Awards

Mintychip

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

FreshSk8r

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
If any of you ever played the Impossible Quiz and The Impossible Quiz 2, they were bizarre and fascinating even if you didn't get any of the many, many in-jokes, but if you did they were extremely funny, too. Fun fact, the first Impossible Quiz was how I got introduced to 4chan since it was mentioned in one of the earlier questions.
"Filthy Romanians" was my favorite part. I picked 4chan the first time and laughed for minutes when I found out the right answer.

Anyway, I found the Supra Mayro Bross series hilarious. From the trailers to the actual Flash game itself, and when the music loops and layers whenever you die, it was a surreal experience.

mayro i am of fsave -princes

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

80085 ( . Y . )

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I second Postal 2, and while Worms might not be that funny by itself, sending exploding sheep to kill my little brother's infantry had us rolling. Plus on the DS version at least, we could assign them funny accents like Scottish or Australian and that was always hilarious through their little worm voices. Any multiplayer game with friends usually turns pretty funny, almost a guarantee either as kids or as drunk adults. Outside of that though, it does seem rare for singleplayer games to be actually funny by themselves, I think the trick is just to have an absurd world that they player has freedom to fuck around in and create chaotic, funny situations. Come to think of it the GTA series had quite a fair share of comedy both in cutscenes and the world itself when it wasn't trying to be a serious action game.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
While the humor isn't the main focus of the game, the shopkeeper in The Messenger is entertaining.
And Yakuza: Like a Dragon is packed with hilarious goofy shit, like fighting a giant roomba, a chimp in an excavator, or a gang of diaper fetishist yakuza.
yakuza-like-a-dragon-diaper-boys.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
While the humor isn't the main focus of the game, the shopkeeper in The Messenger is entertaining.
And Yakuza: Like a Dragon is packed with hilarious goofy shit, like fighting a giant roomba, a chimp in an excavator, or a gang of diaper fetishist yakuza.
View attachment 14848
That image is how I feel like everytime I log onto agora chat, just replace susumu with @Kolph

Virtual Cafe Awards

FreshSk8r

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I'm just gonna leave this here...

1642631026587.png

(source: Yakuza 0)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3578

Like, by the rnd of the first town you have to fight corrupt cops who are upset you, a kid, took out the local punk gang leader. Great games.

If you're gonna play Mother 1 get the 25th anniversary patch. It makes the pacing bearable and the translaton is *chef kiss*