Add New Boards? What do you think?

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 3129 times.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
I feel like the Macintosh Cafe is missing some topics but I im not sure what? I was thinking of separating the genres. Like a futurefunk board or a Mallsoft board, but Vaporwave has a lot of subgenres and we have too few members for that. Maybe just put the popular ones? However; I was also thinking of adding more off-topic boards outside of vaporwave for other interests. Should I add new boards or keep everything the same for now? If I do add new boards, what would they be? What do you think?

Virtual Cafe Awards

aeliusrealm

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
open.spotify.com
Maybe try pinning mallsoft and another genre as stickies in the vaporwave board and see how it goes with them having their own threads. Like you say, so many genres - you could end up with too many boards and people posting all over
How about a specific Bandcamp Releases board. And a radio / streaming board, so mix links can be posted from scloud etc :)
Maybe put some sticky thread topics in the general discussion board, so people can find non-vw subjects they like

Virtual Cafe Awards

UmbralFKR

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
bandcamp.com
A board dedicated for Vintage Audio would be killer
Like one for Cassette and other for vintage audio equipment

Attachments

• cassette_tape_pixel.png
    cassette_tape_pixel.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 278
Virtual Cafe Awards

-notacoder-

Free-range anaarcho-capitalist
Reaction score
As your site is labeled as "Darknet/Vaporwave", I'd recommend a section on darknet-related discourse (e.g. DNM reviews, interesting sites). Something "The Hub" (which happens to be down, and to compound my anger I lost my password)-like. If you're thinking long-term improvement, I'd recommend doing the above stated *and* making this baby a hidden service.

ColderIsland

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
We need a vaporwave TV board. With that I mean different kinds of series/documentaries/youtube channels with the right amount of a e s t h e t i c s that people can recommend