Aesthetic Postcards

LuxuryBland

Your Favorite Internet Dad!
Reaction score
Awards
Hey sorry for self-promotion, but I thought you guys might want to check out my tumblr https://aestheticpenpal.tumblr.com/. It hasn't been active for a while, but I have a few hundred images of postcards from the 80s and 90s up there. Useful for inspiration or feel free to create derivative/transformative work from them.

Peace! 8)

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Its cool bro, you can self promote here, this isnt >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk ;D I really like the Utah one, I never knew there is snow at Utah, I always thought it was just one big desert!

Virtual Cafe Awards

reQverb

zen and back again
Reaction score
Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
these are lovely, i dig the snowbird one i live close to snowbird lol.

Virtual Cafe Awards

LuxuryBland

Reaction score
Awards
reQverb said:
these are lovely, i dig the snowbird one i live close to snowbird lol.

There are a few ski-themed ones in the collection (mostly Utah) and those are probably my favorite out of all the ones I have.

Virtual Cafe Awards

LuxuryBland

Reaction score
Awards
admin said:
Its cool bro, you can self promote here, this isnt >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk ;D I really like the Utah one, I never knew there is snow at Utah, I always thought it was just one big desert!

I've only been to a very specific 4-block radius of Salt Lake for a church Youth conference once many years ago, and it certainly was very hot there when we went in July. However, I understand there are also very mountainous regions and a lot of ski areas up there. They actually hosted the 2002 Olympic Winter Games in Salt Lake, and seeing some of the locations they did coverage from was probably the highlight of my visit, aside from passing hours and hours of banal time with my future wife playing travel scrabble we thankfully picked up at the airport.

Virtual Cafe Awards

reQverb

zen and back again
Reaction score
Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
Yeah slc is surrounded by mountains. I hate snow, but don't mind it if it stays on the mountaintops where it belongs, lol

Virtual Cafe Awards