Agartha/Hollow Earth Dump Thread. Post pics, links, stories, vids

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Anybody got more stuff on Agartha? Cool stories or pics, links, info?
I got some stuff here
1630274413346.jpeg

This reptilian series got a pretty cool vid on it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjpLlpmQSWE&list=PLDDAD00C4277C6663&index=10

Virtual Cafe Awards
It's only tangentially related, but vital when researching any Nazi/Neuschwabenland pathways into this topic - compare many of the Operation Highjump/Windmill UFO sightings to this aircraft designed by the Horten Brothers towards the end of the war.

1630334259322.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for quoting me in your sig lol

ever heard of mel's hole?
Very based quote. And no but im looking it up right now

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Very based quote. And no but im looking it up right now
I guess it turned out to be fake :/

but I remember hearing about it on the radio (im sure you can glean the story from the wikipedia article), but I guess it was turned out to be made up...but maybe not who knows.

Coast to Coast AM was fucking awesome. I remember being like 13 or so and hearing about John titor and stuff

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
I guess it turned out to be fake :/

but I remember hearing about it on the radio (im sure you can glean the story from the wikipedia article), but I guess it was turned out to be made up...but maybe not who knows.

Coast to Coast AM was fucking awesome. I remember being like 13 or so and hearing about John titor and stuff
that was made up? how did you find out?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

that was made up? how did you find out?
i read the wikipedia article.

quote: Local news reporters who investigated the claims found no public records of anyone named Mel Waters ever residing in, or owning property in Kittitas County. According to State Department of Natural Resources geologist Jack Powell, the hole does not exist and is geologically impossible. A hole of the depth claimed "would collapse into itself under the tremendous pressure and heat from the surrounding strata," said Powell. Powell said an ordinary old mine shaft on private property was probably the inspiration for the stories, and commented that Mel's Hole had established itself as a legend "based on no evidence at all".[2]

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
i read the wikipedia article.

quote: Local news reporters who investigated the claims found no public records of anyone named Mel Waters ever residing in, or owning property in Kittitas County. According to State Department of Natural Resources geologist Jack Powell, the hole does not exist and is geologically impossible. A hole of the depth claimed "would collapse into itself under the tremendous pressure and heat from the surrounding strata," said Powell. Powell said an ordinary old mine shaft on private property was probably the inspiration for the stories, and commented that Mel's Hole had established itself as a legend "based on no evidence at all".[2]
one could've probably disproven it when he made the fishing line claim. doesn't really make sense, or has very little to back up the science to that too.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

one could've probably disproven it when he made the fishing line claim. doesn't really make sense, or has very little to back up the science to that too.
granted I was about 12 or so when I was listening to that show, so my imagination ran wild with all of the cool stuff they had on there. I was a John Titor believer lol. but again, I was 12.

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
granted I was about 12 or so when I was listening to that show, so my imagination ran wild with all of the cool stuff they had on there. I was a John Titor believer lol. but again, I was 12.
i still enjoy old art bell broadcasts, have you listened to the David Icke one? or the one with George Carlin?

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
In uncharted 2 nathan drake goes to shambala, i think its a city in the hollow earths map.

Virtual Cafe Awards