Agora-chan thread

• Thread starter RIG
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 19765 times.

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
Do not worry, it will be such a great game. Everybody's going to like it, because it's going to be such a cool crossover. Don't wanna make a spoiler, but you better hang tight when this game releases, because it's gonna leave ya mouth wide open and you will regret bullying me into making this game, I tells ya.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Do not worry, it will be such a great game. Everybody's going to like it, because it's going to be such a cool crossover. Don't wanna make a spoiler, but you better hang tight when this game releases, because it's gonna leave ya mouth wide open and you will regret bullying me into making this game, I tells ya.
youve returned again :GundamHi:

TeruTeruBouzu

SJPTLFOX
Reaction score
Awards
I think a fan game is a bit overkill. Art is short and sweet. You don't need to give more background to their relationship as friends. It's a total pain in the ass.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
I think a fan game is a bit overkill. Art is short and sweet. You don't need to give more background to their relationship as friends. It's a total pain in the ass.
You don't understand- his intentions are evil

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
He wants to hurt Mel-San? Tsk tsk.
Oh king of individuality, DMCA, bring judgement upon the dumb fool who wishes to sully the face of Mel.
IF something what I would do would make Mel a happy and accomplished woman in a way Ricky wouldn't be happy with. That's why he calls me evil.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
IF something what I would do would make Mel a happy and accomplished woman in a way Ricky wouldn't be happy with. That's why he calls me evil.
Holy based batman!

Virtual Cafe Awards

TeruTeruBouzu

SJPTLFOX
Reaction score
Awards
Silence dumb fool the king shall decide. Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
(-᷅_-᷄๑)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3578

I didn't do the pixel art, i actually only drew the hair and colored over the art, it was for a joke
im so sorry lol
hey, no worries - there's also value in sourcing good sources and making it your own!

signed, a songwriter

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I was thinking of doing another batch of agorachan emotes to send to illu, does anyone have any ideas/ emotes they'd want of her ?
Well the leekspin one has to go in for sure. Maybe one with a mug coffe or drinking liquor?

Virtual Cafe Awards