Reaction score
Awards
Website
archbishopkarolos.blogspot.com
chosenone.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards

These look really good, nice work. I've been dabbling on and off with blendr tutorials for a while, but put it on pause. Seeing these gets me motivated to jump back into it.

Reaction score
Awards
I haven't drawn much since HS, but I've been wanting to start again so I can create illustrations for my writing and possibly make animations to showcase scenes from my novels. For the past month I've been trying to pin down an art style I like that feels good to work with and can convey material that's grim as well as light. To that end, I've been drawing and taking notes ...

PXL_20230705_210112530.jpg PXL_20230705_210133811.jpg

_spectre

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
How much are you paying for to make maps?
For digital maps like this one, I charge $80 with full color, assets, and legends at hi-res! The ones I make on pen and paper I don't really sell since I make them for myself. I've made maps for some friends of mine for their campaigns. I'll see if I can post them later once I find them.

Virtual Cafe Awards
For digital maps like this one, I charge $80 with full color, assets, and legends at hi-res! The ones I make on pen and paper I don't really sell since I make them for myself. I've made maps for some friends of mine for their campaigns. I'll see if I can post them later once I find them.
Good to know, might come to you when I finish working this one map I've kinda neglected for a while on RPG Maker 2003. A Dutch man may or may not strangle me for neglecting on this tho. Thanks for you the info!
1689818849976.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Oh I'm sure this is gonna bring hell but whatever! Here's a sketch I did lately.

IMG_20230730_000810.png

For the record she is stretching, she doesn't have digitigrade legs.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Oh I'm sure this is gonna bring hell but whatever! Here's a sketch I did lately.

IMG_20230730_000810.png

For the record she is stretching, she doesn't have digitigrade legs.
it fees soo wrong that noone called "now draw her pregnant", don't know why.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

GothMonk

Intergalactic Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Awards
I drew this today whilst taking a trip back after work venting out some annoyance.

Trying to tell if it looks too edgy, maybe im too critical. I had fun drawing it though

Attachments

• 6CA3C413-1777-45BE-BD1D-E7CB9223B716.jpeg
    6CA3C413-1777-45BE-BD1D-E7CB9223B716.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

VaporwaveHistorian

The Archbishop of Nova Justiniana and All Cyprus
Reaction score
Awards
Website
I drew this today whilst taking a trip back after work venting out some annoyance.

Trying to tell if it looks too edgy, maybe im too critical. I had fun drawing it though
I like the horror vibes of this. I always like some good ol scribbling with ink. Plenty of opportunity to express thoughts and feelings. Genuine as fuck!

Virtual Cafe Awards

VaporwaveHistorian

The Archbishop of Nova Justiniana and All Cyprus
Reaction score
Awards
Website
I've been working on light and shadows lately (and homoeroticism of course).
This is the original sketch with colors and minor shading:
wip.jpg

I'm trying environmental lighting so I put a photograph of Las Vegas in 1940s at the background and added the lights. 2.5 hours total:
og.jpg

I used a reference for both. I'm glad I could make it lineless. The hair fucking KILLS me to get right. Drawing it strand by strand, fucking hell. Took around 4.5 hours.
60.jpg

This one's a hug from behind. I wanted to see how simply I could work the shading without using black. Took around half an hour.
hfb.jpg

And this one I finished today. Cypriot Aphrodite! Her dress is made of the Cyprus flag. This one took 4.5 hours to finish.
45.jpg

And here is the process video... if I could manage to embed it properly.

I remember @no_chill's suggestion once about looking into concept artist gigs and I'm trying some art styles before I start making a portfolio hopefully!! :)

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Radiation left the courier bald, let's give some prayers :AquaCry:

But seriously, i really love your illumination work quite a lot, i don't know why but i think if you did some fear and hunger (indie game btw lmao), it would loook extra sick as fuck.

Virtual Cafe Awards