What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

Agora Draws - Post your arts here!

Sketch Relics

Quiet Traveller
Reaction score
Awards
Granted what I would like is a portfolio of sorts where I can just download symbols for future flags instead of doing image searches. Especially for heraldry as I am not nearly as experienced with Inkscape.
A high quality scan of The Dictionary of Heraldry might unironically be what you are looking for
199507883_tcimg_B5FCCFCC.jpg

Granted, the book was made in the late 1800's/early 1900's so you would probably have to remake the symbols for your stuff since they were all hand drawn, but it would still be an excellent reference for this sort of thing as it's about 220 pages of the stuff.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards

These look really good, nice work. I've been dabbling on and off with blendr tutorials for a while, but put it on pause. Seeing these gets me motivated to jump back into it.

Reaction score
Awards
I haven't drawn much since HS, but I've been wanting to start again so I can create illustrations for my writing and possibly make animations to showcase scenes from my novels. For the past month I've been trying to pin down an art style I like that feels good to work with and can convey material that's grim as well as light. To that end, I've been drawing and taking notes ...

PXL_20230705_210112530.jpg PXL_20230705_210133811.jpg

_spectre

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
How much are you paying for to make maps?
For digital maps like this one, I charge $80 with full color, assets, and legends at hi-res! The ones I make on pen and paper I don't really sell since I make them for myself. I've made maps for some friends of mine for their campaigns. I'll see if I can post them later once I find them.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Hadrian Hardrada Cicero

Manifest Destiny | Galatians 4:16
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
For digital maps like this one, I charge $80 with full color, assets, and legends at hi-res! The ones I make on pen and paper I don't really sell since I make them for myself. I've made maps for some friends of mine for their campaigns. I'll see if I can post them later once I find them.
Good to know, might come to you when I finish working this one map I've kinda neglected for a while on RPG Maker 2003. A Dutch man may or may not strangle me for neglecting on this tho. Thanks for you the info!
1689818849976.png

Virtual Cafe Awards