Agora Draws - Post your arts here!

Made a christmas theme pfp for my discord. Now I wait for the obligatory furry comments.:lainDance:

IMG_20211126_215045__01.jpg
What even is this supposed to be? A mountain goat? Dude, you call yourself an optimist-realist but I think you're being a bit a silly-twatist.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cody1

observer
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
yo, everyone's stuff is so SICK!:NepYay:
I draw a bunch of OC (original character stuff)

S7knE18.png

I turned one of my OCs into a shonen jump protag, and he's really fun to draw and write about, his name is flashbang

QZoCLwJ.png

Here's a couple of OCs based on some sims I made and got real attached to but due the game's update being so OOF, I lost them, I hope to one day write comic about their adventures before the OOF update
svJUb7u.png

an OC of mine named Nacho who was in line to be the next great wizard of the magic world, but f'ed offed to Vagas to become magician instead

TDuc694.gif

A mascot for my site named Bliss, she was the first character I made in blender

044XabI.png

For practice in blender I like to recreate kids toys (because of the simple shapes used in their designs) and most of them I put up for download to be used in programs
like MMD (MikuMikuDance)

I would like to animate something soon but the perfectionist in me keeps telling I need to wait until I have a better understanding of anatomy n' the basic fundamentals, I may try my hand at just making shitpost animatics with my ocs, but yeah...that's my story

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
yo, everyone's stuff is so SICK!:NepYay:
I draw a bunch of OC (original character stuff)

S7knE18.png

I turned one of my OCs into a shonen jump protag, and he's really fun to draw and write about, his name is flashbang

QZoCLwJ.png

Here's a couple of OCs based on some sims I made and got real attached to but due the game's update being so OOF, I lost them, I hope to one day write comic about their adventures before the OOF update
svJUb7u.png

an OC of mine named Nacho who was in line to be the next great wizard of the magic world, but f'ed offed to Vagas to become magician instead

TDuc694.gif

A mascot for my site named Bliss, she was the first character I made in blender

044XabI.png

For practice in blender I like to recreate kids toys (because of the simple shapes used in their designs) and most of them I put up for download to be used in programs
like MMD (MikuMikuDance)

I would like to animate something soon but the perfectionist in me keeps telling I need to wait until I have a better understanding of anatomy n' the basic fundamentals, I may try my hand at just making shitpost animatics with my ocs, but yeah...that's my story
Very cute OCs you should make some on Agora-Chan

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I do digital cartoon art just for fun. I use a Wacom pen tablet and Clip Studio Paint
Here's some recent finished pieces:
Macintosh_plus.png
CYTRUS ART.png

And here, have a work in progress of a sci fi character I've written:
tip wip.png

I know my art isn't the best I kind of just play around

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I started vaguely teaching myself to draw last year. Been practicing on and off whenever I felt like it, so not very often. Here's my first ever self-portrait, and a bird I drew.

(yes I know I could get better if I actually watched tutorials, and no I won't unless I decide to. I'm not very serious about this as you can probably tell)

Attachments

• IMG_20211212_120239.jpg
    IMG_20211212_120239.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 83
  • 264973733_460929432121357_1390212120617582932_n.jpg
    264973733_460929432121357_1390212120617582932_n.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 76
Virtual Cafe Awards

peakreacher

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
streetvictory.neocities.org
I have created this weird world in my head and I populate it with weird characters I like. These are my favorites I've made.
Would appreciate any feedback or critique.

Export4_Small.jpg
Export2_Small.jpg

Export1_Small.jpg
Export1_Small.jpg

Export3_Small.jpg
Export1_Small.jpg

This is my first post on this forum. So here's the start to a new creative journey. Thanks a million.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards