Agora Draws - Post your arts here!

Would say G looks the best!

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Hexagon

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
So, these pieces of artwork are for a fictional country I made a long time ago when I was in high school. This country was originally named "Eagle Island" and was my very first world build. Later on, I made a flag for the country which originally was like this:

View attachment 16978

Just last year and today I decided to brush up the old world build and decided to rename the country from Eagle Island to the "United Federations of Alexandria". The reason is because of small project I was working on for RM2k3 which I need to get back into and since then.
I decided to change the flag by making a modification along with some variations. I've posted these flags on my server to get input but I figured I could also get input here as well so here are the seven variations of the flag (one of which being the modification itself)

A

View attachment 16979

B

View attachment 16980

C

View attachment 16981

D

View attachment 16982

E

View attachment 16983

F (This is the modified version)

View attachment 16984

G

View attachment 16985

what do you think, which flag should I use for my project and world build?
I like D and F.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jared

יָרֶד
Reaction score
Awards
Website
xertech.neocities.org
remingtonniceman.png

not a drawfag but my friend made this , massive inside joke but you're a legend if you get it.

Virtual Cafe Awards
bump

I just sketched this for the occasion. Valentines Days isn't exactly my favorite holiday out there and Jesus christ I need to get back into drawing again.

IMG_20220214_003351__01.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
Slowly crawling out of that artblock. I practice drawing rooms. This is one is the attic/bedroom from a Russian style country house that popped into one of my pre-existing internal landscapes for no apparent reason.

room hu dacha.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

ol'twospoons

Spoons
Reaction score
Awards
Website
SUPERPREDATOR.zone
[UPDATE] I tallied up the inputs and votes, Flag variant D is the winner with 12 votes.
View attachment 17026
Thanks for the inputs, guys.

So, these pieces of artwork are for a fictional country I made a long time ago when I was in high school. This country was originally named "Eagle Island" and was my very first world build. Later on, I made a flag for the country which originally was like this:

View attachment 16978

Just last year and today I decided to brush up the old world build and decided to rename the country from Eagle Island to the "United Federations of Alexandria". The reason is because of small project I was working on for RM2k3 which I need to get back into and since then.
I decided to change the flag by making a modification along with some variations. I've posted these flags on my server to get input but I figured I could also get input here as well so here are the seven variations of the flag (one of which being the modification itself)

A

View attachment 16979

B

View attachment 16980

C

View attachment 16981

D

View attachment 16982

E

View attachment 16983

F (This is the modified version)

View attachment 16984

G

View attachment 16985

what do you think, which flag should I use for my project and world build?
C because the single white line makes it look like the bird is going really fast

Virtual Cafe Awards

nobodyhere

Rough sketch of Lotus, a D&D character I'm going to be using soon. She's a member of a corrupt religion and is trying to claw her way out while not arousing suspicion. She makes money by preaching to the public about the great and mighty Murph. She keeps herself sane by helping townsfolk with physical labor, hence her very masculine stature.

(Also, yes, I know lionesses don't have names. Her splinter of Lionfolk live in the mountains, though, so I figured it made sense. Plus, I just like how it looks.)

Attachments

• F80E21BE-971F-46E7-9A59-83766425E8C4.jpeg
    F80E21BE-971F-46E7-9A59-83766425E8C4.jpeg
    376.1 KB · Views: 74
Do i sense a Haibane Renmei resemblance????
Funny, I've actually seen that show but no. Goats with wings isn't an entirely new idea admittedly (I think there's a mythology in Ireland or something that relates to those critters I THINK I may be wrong).

In regard to the dude in the OP, he's a character of mine from a personal project I haven't been working on in a while. @MoonSire

Virtual Cafe Awards