Agora Draws - Post your arts here!

Reaction score
Awards
I like サバイバー in the red and black the most
Yeah, i was kinda trying to inspire me on Touhou 6 and some other early 2000s japanese game titles, thanks for your selection!
1646642985739.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Virtual Cafe Awards

Altghost

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
been on the comic making and NSFW art pumping grinds lately but here are some old-ish pieces im still very happy with

How many years did it take you to get to that skill level?

Altghost

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
been drawing ever since i was a baby but i only started taking it more seriously around 2016 ish

That's awesome :) I never figured out how to make things not look flat.

The 2nd feels like it has depth to it; distance between her face & the glass. Gjgj imo :)

Virtual Cafe Awards
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

I done two sketches today.

1650208159890.png

1650208353891.png

I posted this character before on Agora, but it was on the chatroom and the sketch as from a vent art, but I'll post that one here too.

1650208609974.png

He has a name now; Nicholas who hails from the distant land of Belarus and ends up having a talent for music and also computer programming such much so that he wounds up joining a hacker group and has an alarming IQ rate of 207 despite 14 years old.

Virtual Cafe Awards
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

I done two sketches today.

View attachment 26185

View attachment 26186

I posted this character before on Agora, but it was on the chatroom and the sketch as from a vent art, but I'll post that one here too.

View attachment 26187

He has a name now; Nicholas who hails from the distant land of Belarus and ends up having a talent for music and also computer programming such much so that he wounds up joining a hacker group and has an alarming IQ rate of 207 despite 14 years old.
Had a fart just now, it stank.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Just finished this up today. It is a flag for a fictional country of mine called "Pashtunistan". It is based on Afghanistan and is a part of the same World building that another country who's flag I've posted on this thread is from.

Pashtunistan Flag.png

I have not come up with a name for its capital nor selected a song for its anthem yet either. I did however write up lore regarding this nation tho here.

Pashtunistan, known as it's formal name; the "Republic of Pashtunistan" is a country that was founded in 1974, being one of the first countries to overthrow it's former communist regime and in 1987 it began to adopt western and liberal ideas, doctrines, and economics such as freedom of speech, separation of church and state, individual rights, free markets, and capitalism overtime. It is an economic partner with the United Federation of Alexandria and is a member of the international organization called "The Brotherhood of Nations."

It is based on the country of Afghanistan as the name itself is a region within the middle east that refers to the many Pashtun peoples living within Afghanistan, Pakistan, parts of Iran, and parts of India. In fact, the word "Afghan" itself is used to refer to said ethnic peoples itself.

Virtual Cafe Awards