Awards
797978.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

SpheralBloom

I'm not a femboy I swear
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I've been trying to learn the fundamentals but the exercises are sooo freaking boring
So I'm slowly incorporating them into things I actually like drawing
Idk if that's a good study habit or not lol
20220915_181347.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
I've been trying to learn the fundamentals but the exercises are sooo freaking boring
So I'm slowly incorporating them into things I actually like drawing
Idk if that's a good study habit or not lol
View attachment 37010
I don't know much about drawing, I only watched one tutorial and there he said that repetition is key. Drawing 1000 faces a week and iterating every time on small mistakes/adjustments is better than spending that week on drawing 10 really detailed faces.

So based on thag I guess whatever helps you draw MORE is good

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

saintdinnah

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Cozy urban decay.
On the second hand, $ 100 per hour for Jobs? I am interested. lol
Either this that city has a bunch of unionists and ideologically aligned politicians sucking the lifeblood out of the people or there is some serious hyperinflation going on in that city.
It's a scam, probably a bunch of flyers like that existed back then. Don't fall for the friendly looking stickman holding a box.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Testing a new program for drawing, Paintstorm Studio. Clip Studio Paint will go the Adobe route in 2023 and I can't be arsed with subscriptions, and Krita is laggy af on my computer, but I think I found a rather good program. Gotta get used to it, but it seems good enough. It also happens to be dirt cheap, 20 dollars only, and I'm probably going to buy it.

Some steppe.

Untitled.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
Testing a new program for drawing, Paintstorm Studio. Clip Studio Paint will go the Adobe route in 2023 and I can't be arsed with subscriptions, and Krita is laggy af on my computer, but I think I found a rather good program. Gotta get used to it, but it seems good enough. It also happens to be dirt cheap, 20 dollars only, and I'm probably going to buy it.

Some steppe.

View attachment 37186
Krita is a laggy piece of shit in general, it is written in a really stupid way. Krita uses a DE's library made for linux in windows and they do it underfunded (which is the case for literally every open source project except gnome)

Virtual Cafe Awards
Krita is a laggy piece of shit in general, it is written in a really stupid way. Krita uses a DE's library made for linux in windows and they do it underfunded (which is the case for literally every open source project except gnome)
tbh I only use Krita for adding effects with G'mic, it's just a shame it's so crappy, it has a ton of potential in addition to being free

Virtual Cafe Awards
I recently installed and invited the travellers of Agora Roads to install drawpile. As such, we drew a fine picture for everyone to enjoy! BEHOLD!

Agora Drawpile Session 9-19-22.png

Link to Drawpile

Virtual Cafe Awards