• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

AGORA ROAD ICEBERG THREAD

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I have not been here very long and I do not know which ones are jokes and are not. A little thing explaining some of them might be a nice companion piece.
They're all real to some extent

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
>nagolbuds wife

Oh the misery... (my sides went into orbit after reading that, btw)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 4436

The momentum seems to have slowed down a bit. In any case, here's your iceberg.
agora_iceberg.png

I also have a link to a doc where you can write whatever you want into the script, if I ever get around to completing this. It should be publicly editable.
The entries don't have to be long, they could even just be a few sentences.
There's a couple ways we could do this. I said earlier that I would probably be narrating it, though perhaps we could have each entry be read by a different user? Assuming enough people feel like recording themselves, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 59089

I also have a link to a doc where you can write whatever you want into the script, if I ever get around to completing this. It should be publicly editable.
There's a couple ways we could do this. I said earlier that I would probably be narrating it, though perhaps we could have each entry be read by a different user? Assuming enough people feel like recording themselves, of course.
Love the symmetry with "agora road is a vaporwave forum"!

I'd be willing to read some lines if you'd like.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
Before he passed, an old man I knew used to be known for saying "Make a decision, even if it's wrong." It's always stuck with me. Inaction is itself the worst decision in most cases.
That decision to make a decision was wrong.

Virtual Cafe Awards

TheInterpreter

Three letter agent glow so bright
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 59089

I'd be willing to read some lines as well.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Okay, I think they don't. :CryLaughing:
Basically what I posted while in Kazakhstan back in September.
Maybe I'm just outta the loop.
Did you post them all in a thread or on your profile or something? I imagine they are interesting.

Virtual Cafe Awards