Agora Road Shameless Self Promotion

ratbainbow

Cruisewave Vaporsynth host Saturdays @ 8 PM PST
Reaction score
Website
shadypinesradio.com
doing this live on Shady Pines Radio TONIGHT!! join me for some Vapor-y Synth-y Christmas jams
79047F2A-2179-468F-898A-DA99615663D7.jpeg

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Soild album 10 all categories. The guitar parts are executed with perfection, I really appreciated those parts personally. It was a real injoyment listening to your album.
there are no words to express my gratitude and how glad/happy/honored I am. thanks so much, spread the word

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards
damn. why not both?

not to pry, but how's your fanbase? I'm trying to get followers too
the music ive made this year has been mostly sample based so im more than happy to keep it bandcamp, but i am keen to branch out and maybe then ill check out spotify for artists

also np! i have 35 followers on bandcamp, not much at all; i havent really done much other than drop albums and put them here and sometimes >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk in case someone might like them. at this point i just produce to get reps in and make music i like to listen to (or just messing around and then getting hooked on the project ie cant stop until its done, like with Montages and most others lol), if other people are down then that's the icing on the cake. a lot of producers here submit to netlabels and stuff and that's a great way to get ears, i think. right now im kind of just curating my own "personal label". having a lot of back catalog might help get people clicking too, but its so hard to know how to find ur audience. i think good engagement with listeners is more important than fanbase when learning the ropes, which is why i dig agora road more than twitter by far

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

the music ive made this year has been mostly sample based so im more than happy to keep it bandcamp, but i am keen to branch out and maybe then ill check out spotify for artists

also np! i have 35 followers on bandcamp, not much at all; i havent really done much other than drop albums and put them here and sometimes >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk in case someone might like them. at this point i just produce to get reps in and make music i like to listen to (or just messing around and then getting hooked on the project ie cant stop until its done, like with Montages and most others lol), if other people are down then that's the icing on the cake. a lot of producers here submit to netlabels and stuff and that's a great way to get ears, i think. right now im kind of just curating my own "personal label". having a lot of back catalog might help get people clicking too, but its so hard to know how to find ur audience. i think good engagement with listeners is more important than fanbase when learning the ropes, which is why i dig agora road more than twitter by far
yeah, I'm kind of the same way, it would just be nice to know people appreciate the work. there's just so much out there, I'm always looking for ways to stick out.

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards
yeah, I'm kind of the same way, it would just be nice to know people appreciate the work. there's just so much out there, I'm always looking for ways to stick out.
yeahh its a hard and almost mystical thing; although looking at someone like 天氣預報 there is something to be said for the idea that more releases --> more followers

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

yeahh its a hard and almost mystical thing; although looking at someone like 天氣預報 there is something to be said for the idea that more releases --> more followers
I'll keep plugging away. everyone who hears my stuff always has something good to say, but I feel like it's not reaching enough people's ears

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards
I'll keep plugging away. everyone who hears my stuff always has something good to say, but I feel like it's not reaching enough people's ears
yeah mang just keep at it, i listened to ur album earlier and its dope, jun sunoue/prog lead guitar mixed with vapor is super cool! (also a guitarist so i love to hear it tried out) its really hard to effectively promote a debut album, i feel you on that

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

yeah mang just keep at it, i listened to ur album earlier and its dope, jun sunoue/prog lead guitar mixed with vapor is super cool! (also a guitarist so i love to hear it tried out) its really hard to effectively promote a debut album, i feel you on that
appreciate it, thanks :)

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards

listencorp did a cool write-up of my latest if y'all want some vaporwords!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Imperator

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Hello guys! Let me share with you my vaporwave inspired brand emotionalapparel.com
We started 2021 with unique vaporwave collaborative calendar
And are preparing much more for 2021.
Follow us on instagram to stay updated

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards