Agora Road T-shirt Thread(Review Inside)

naa

Here is my in depth review of Agora Road T-shirts. This would normally be a profile post, but when I brought up that I was ordering shirts in chat a while back people had questions, so I figured I'd make a thread and that way you can ask questions easier, plus anyone else who has ordered shirts can give thoughts as well.

I ordered the Agora Road Traveler T-shirt in orange tie-dye and the Lone Wanderer of The Agora Road T-shirt in kiwi. I'm 6ft/184cm tall and got a mens' 2XL in both. The colorways I got stop at 2XL, but there are shirts on the website that go up to 6XL in both mens' and womens'. I didn't get the premium shirts, just the standard $19 USD T-shirts.

The regular shirts and the tie-dye shirts use two different shirts as the template for the design, so the fit is different for both. I will be reviewing them separately.

I'll start with the Lone Wanderer of The Agora Road T-shirt in kiwi. It's not a stretchy material, just regular thick cotton. It came pressed, so it was stiff out of the package, but after washing it was very soft. There was no shrinking, color fading or dye bleeding in the washer, I did wash it on cold though which prevents both those things. I'd recommend cold washing these if you get bright colors to prevent fading, at least for the first few times.

The shirt was actually pretty long on me, went past my waist and the arms almost went down to my elbows, so if you're taller than me or have a long torso the fit should be enough for you. It's worth mentioning IlluminatiPirate is shorter than me and got this exact shirt in I think a medium or a large? and he didn't say it was long like this, so the length does increase or decrease depending on the size you get. The shoulder seam lined up exactly for me, which means that the fit is pretty wide, usually shoulder seams hit narrow on me. The arms and neck were not tight, and the body of the shirt fit pretty normal. It's worth mentioning I'm between sizes in life so I can wear an XL usually, but if I got an XL it would've for sure been too tight. It's not a baggy shirt on me, not tight either, just kinda long.

I really like the shirt but I'm probably going to crop it because long shirts for me personally feel a little strange. It doesn't look weird, just not my preference. I'll post an update with how it cuts. Here is a link if you want to purchase this shirt for yourself:

Next up is the Agora Road Traveler T-shirt in orange tie-dye. This shirt is still pretty soft, but it's stiffer than the other one. There was no shrinking or color fading in the washer, but it is tie-dye so it will bleed a little bit on the first wash. It doesn't change the shirt itself, but it's important to wash it on its own the first time you wash it, and on cold.

This shirt hit right at the waist, so if you're over 6ft/184cm or have a long torso you might have an issue. The body of the shirt fits a little loose, comfy size honestly. The sleeves were a regular length, not long like the previous ones. The neck of the shirt is tight, and the shoulder seam is a little narrow, which is pretty normal for me. If you don't have broad shoulders you should be fine, if you do this might be an issue for you. If I could size up to a 3XL that'd solve the problem, but I can't since this only goes up to a 2XL. I'm not confident in saying this runs small, but if you're concerned and you can size up, do it.

It is a stiffer material, so I imagine trying to stretch the collar of it wouldn't be very easy or very pleasant. Personally I'm just gonna cut the collar off so the shirt is more open, which shouldn't interfere with the design since it's pretty far down. I might take the sleeves off too. I don't mind modifying T-shirts this way, and I'm still happy with my purchase, the color is vibrant and the design is killer, shirt fucks honestly. I'll update you guys on how it goes. Here is a link if you want to purchase this shirt for yourself:

I've attached a photo in my apartment of both shirts next to each other so you can see color and design. My apartment lighting is kind of dim and orange so maybe keep that in mind.

These aren't the only options for Agora Road merch, these are just what I got. There's a lot of different designs, plus there's stickers, bucket hats, and other stuff too. They're all cool, and they help the admin pay to keep the website going. So, go check out the Agora Road Shopping Center.

Attachments

• shirds.jpg
    shirds.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4,554
  • buy agora road commemorative t-shirts.png
    buy agora road commemorative t-shirts.png
    862.7 KB · Views: 149

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Hey glad to know that it came in! Sorry to hear that the neck is tight in the neck. I think there are other types of tees I can enable

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Good Vibes
Reactions: naa

naa

Hey glad to know that it came in! Sorry to hear that the neck is tight in the neck. I think there are other types of tees I can enable
Nah it's cool, not like it's your fault or anything. It's also only the tie-dye one that's like that, and it's definitely a different template shirt than the standard shirt. I imagine this wouldn't come up with designs other than the tie-dye. If the tie-dye comes in larger sizes I would maybe enable that if you're concerned about it. I think it maybe fits a little small depending on your body type and that's pretty normal, there's not an issue with the shirt but some people might want to size up imho

PepSiDawgwitcan I'm pretty used to regular T-shirts fitting a little funny sometimes and I don't mind modifying it, it's a killer shirt and it's gonna look just as good after DIY. I also figure on a lot of people the fit would be fine, I know you got the same shirt and didn't have this problem so it's def not a broad spectrum issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for the review, might look into getting one of these in the future

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
Here's agora cgan stickers side by side. One ditheted one not, and the agora road traveler. Good quality stickers
Stickers look good, thanks for some actual photos IlluminatiPirate. I'm getting myself a new (shitty secondhand) laptop in a couple days, and decided I'm gonna put a tasteful amount of Agora stickers on it. I'm gonna get at least five, want to get some now to cut down shipping. Might put a photo of them in this thread once I get them just to show.

Virtual Cafe Awards
(t-shirts idea by me)

Virtual Cafe Awards