What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

Agora Road was hacked today

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Same. I would almost always just make fun of him. Also what happened with Kolph? I stopped caring about nagol and his merry men after they fucked off to their forum.
He came back with an alt account to pretend to be a girl with as aspergers to get us to simp for it. When I called him out on it he said was doing a social experiment, then he had the audacity to ask me to let him keep the account and let him keep tricking everyone.

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
He came back with an alt account to pretend to be a girl with as aspergers to get us to simp for it. When I called him out on it he said was doing a social experiment, then he had the audacity to ask me to let him keep the account and let him keep tricking everyone.
dont you tell me its that user I met months ago, "she" was rambling about how she is superior and how we should simp right???

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
dont you tell me its that user I met months ago, "she" was rambling about how she is superior and how we should simp right???
Was that user "Meeko"

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.
Reaction score
Awards
The nwo conspirators/templars are having puppets all over the world, its a secret war between good and evil, fights for your bloodline assassin, agora road is your creed.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Wait, what the actual fuck????

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Holy shit I can't believed I missed this. I regret going afk for like 4 months. Pretty funny that he is still alt posting though, what if he is AMOGUS right now?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Thinks a lot
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Virtual Cafe Awards

Hadrian Hardrada Cicero

A magnificent mushroom cloud in the sky!
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
I could try scribing out the Nagol Arc, but that's all I have the experience for. I joined inbetween the end of the laat great arc and the Nagol Arc.
Before Nagol there was the first banning of MTTS then before him was the SuperNintendoChalmers arc. @IlluminatiPirate might have some info on that. Those are the arcs I know since joining the forums.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Cinderpeach

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
blissnet.neocities.org
Whoa, you go afk for a few months and you miss a whole anime arch

Virtual Cafe Awards