keep fragging fellas

Virtual Cafe Awards

ビンス

Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Awards
Website
chrysalism.neocities.org
I'm still in the process of checking out all the maps and removing ones that are too big. Idk if I'll be done by Friday. In the meantime, we'll just have to call votes when we hit a sucky map and I'll make note of it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Doctor Dirck

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm glad things went sideways last week. It was the first one I was able to show up to and at the last second I got invited out and missed it. I'm ready to game this Friday though fellas.

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
I'm still in the process of checking out all the maps and removing ones that are too big. Idk if I'll be done by Friday. In the meantime, we'll just have to call votes when we hit a sucky map and I'll make note of it.
What's the current map list? I've only played a bit of UT and don't want to miss out on classics like Deck 16 and Facing Worlds.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ビンス

Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Awards
Website
chrysalism.neocities.org
What's the current map list? I've only played a bit of UT and don't want to miss out on classics like Deck 16 and Facing Worlds.
CURRENT MAP LIST
This is the current list of maps for each gamemode (last updated 4/19/24):

Assault Maps:
AS-Frigate
AS-Mazon
AS-Overlord

Capture the Flag Maps:
CTF-andACTION
CTF-Command
CTF-CUT_Horus
CTF-Egypt
CTF-EpicBoy
CTF-EternalCave
CTF-Face-SE
CTF-Face
CTF-Ratchet-Face][
CTF-Hydro16
CTF-LavaGiant
CTF-November
CTF-Nucleus
CTF-Orbital
CTF-W00tabulos
CTF-[ASL]Fastaction

Deathmatch & Team Deathmatch Maps:
DM-Agony
DM-ArcaneTemple
DM-Astonish
DM-Barricade
DM-Bishop
DM-Closer
DM-Codex
DM-CrescentSun
DM-CUTA_Bridge
DM-CUTA_Cerebro
DM-CUTA_Pillar
DM-CUT_DM4
DM-CUT-Eclipse
DM-CUT_JailHouse
DM-CUT_SkullMoon
DM-CUT_TheBellTolls
DM-CUT_WeaponsOfChaos
DM-CUT_WeaponsOfWar
DM-Deck16][
DM-Fractal
DM-Gothic
DM-Grinder
DM-HealPod][
DM-HyperBlast
DM-KGalleon
DM-Liandri
DM-Magma
DM-Mojo
DM-Morbias][
DM-Morpheus
DM-Oblivion
DM-Peak
DM-Phobos
DM-Pressure
DM-Pyramid
DM-Shrapnel][
DM-SpaceNoxx
DM-Stalwart
DM-StalwartXL
DM-Tempest
DM-UrbanArena][
DM-UrbanTerror
DM-Virdian-TOURNEY
DM-Zeto

Monster Hunt Maps:
MH-Canyon
MH-Forbidden
MH-Lonely][
MH-NaliVillage][-SE
MH-NaliVillage][
MH-Revenge][-SE
MH-Revenge][
MH-Trials

I'm going to be removing the Domination and BunnyTrack gamemodes because they don't lend themselves well to our 3-6 player population. Domination ends up with one team getting curbstomped by the other and BunnyTrack is just weird and makes no sense. I may also remove MonsterHunt and MonsterArena depending on player feedback.

When I remove maps I'll update this post so you may want to bookmark it.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
BunnyTrack is just weird and makes no sense. I may also remove MonsterHunt and MonsterArena depending on player feedback.
Bunnytrack is a fun casual gamemode like surfing. Turns ut99 into a platformer where u try to jump and dodge over obstacles and hazards until you get to the end. Most of the maps SUCK though, but its a good gamemode if youre just chatting over VC and need a background activity. (But yeah honestly it can go, its not very good)

MonsterArena can be taken out as its just a worse MonsterHunt, but MonsterHunt is a legendary gamemode. Just curate your maplist. I intend to be more active on agora soon and ill be happy to help more direct with the server.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
MonsterArena can be taken out as its just a worse MonsterHunt, but MonsterHunt is a legendary gamemode. Just curate your maplist. I intend to be more active on agora soon and ill be happy to help more direct with the server.
I agree, I LOVE monsterhunt, its really fun

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Love
Reactions: h00

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
Btw is the chan utilizing a teamspeak/mumble/ventrilo for the frag nights?

If not I can set one up. Ill setup whichever ware is more cozy/era aprropiate/preferred by community.
(And if yall are using Discord I will turn you into little giblets with my impact hammer)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards

If not I can set one up. Ill setup whichever ware is more cozy/era aprropiate/preferred by community.
(And if yall are using Discord I will turn you into little giblets with my impact hammer)
Honestly a good idea, I forward this! I don't mind which app we use, I think we can use a poll (if people are interested)

Virtual Cafe Awards

ビンス

Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Awards
Website
chrysalism.neocities.org

I hadn't heard of any of these besides TeamSpeak. After looking into it, I think I'll set up a mumble server. It won't be ready for tonight, but maybe next Friday.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ビンス

Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Awards
Website
chrysalism.neocities.org
Bunnytrack is a fun casual gamemode like surfing. Turns ut99 into a platformer where u try to jump and dodge over obstacles and hazards until you get to the end. Most of the maps SUCK though, but its a good gamemode if youre just chatting over VC and need a background activity. (But yeah honestly it can go, its not very good)

MonsterArena has been removed. Yeah, with BunnyTrack none of us to could understand how to exit the first chamber lol.

To those of you who might be worried looking at the maps list and thinking it's a little slim, don't worry. I'm gonna finish removing maps that suck or are too big and then start the fun process of adding new ones.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Ah fuck, I forgot again, sorry lads.

Virtual Cafe Awards