Agora's Official Fashion Thread /fa/

SEVEN

angry little manlet
Reaction score
Awards
I'm shit at taking pics, but heres an example of a typical warm-wintertime fit, and additional pic of gf-made beanie + red glasses + luscious locks (mildly frizzed because recent shower). If people really give a shit I can give hippier examples and better pics and whatnot, just something real quick here
>inb4 he has antifa patch, yes I do, and it's hilarious to see my rural areas Trumpers consider an argument with me before they notice my open carry (not pictured)
View attachment 13731View attachment 13732
I've always wanted to put patches all over a jacket. would have antifa, swatstika, gay pride flag, maga, just something to piss everybody off

xXzoomerXx

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
ok, so idk if anyone like goth/emo/alt/etc stuff, but if u wanna find some rly edgy brands, check out dollskill.com (yeah its geared toward women) anyway, they have a ton of collabs with other companies that are rly out there, so you can find a bunch of other sites, just by searching up "sneakers" and then scrolling around and seeing who they did a collab with

i found osiris shoes this way and they are sick

i just find it the easiest way to find really really alt stuff/or get inspo for design
Note. Don't actually purchase from their website they are a leech brand. You can always go online and look at e-girls posts and follow the trail.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
the perfect shoe

Attachments

• german-army-trainers-military-margiela-adidas-6-600x600.jpg
    german-army-trainers-military-margiela-adidas-6-600x600.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 74
Virtual Cafe Awards

TIGERSNARLZ

you wanna know who i am? me too
Reaction score
Awards
Note. Don't actually purchase from their website they are a leech brand. You can always go online and look at e-girls posts and follow the trail.
u taking this wrongg

i meant u go to the website and see who they did a collab with, then you go to their website (the company they did the collab with)

so ur not actually buying from dollskill

but yeah tbh i never bought from there, and i know a bunch of other companies but too lazy to type em all up

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
I'm shit at taking pics, but heres an example of a typical warm-wintertime fit, and additional pic of gf-made beanie + red glasses + luscious locks (mildly frizzed because recent shower). If people really give a shit I can give hippier examples and better pics and whatnot, just something real quick here
>inb4 he has antifa patch, yes I do, and it's hilarious to see my rural areas Trumpers consider an argument with me before they notice my open carry (not pictured)
View attachment 13731View attachment 13732
Rocking the beanie/black bandana myself atm

Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
IMG_6530.jpg

Recently copped this reversible pullover. In the warmer months, I wear the same thing almost everyday: white leather sneakers, off-white chinos, and fitted OCBDs or lightweight polos in pastel colors.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Cobalt

Cairnkicker
Reaction score
Awards
F6032B7D-D905-4849-9D22-79EA0AD5FE82.jpeg
I either dress in buisness casual or like pic related. It's a very cheap but decent looking aesthetic to pull off. Pants/jeans with 80-90's looking trainers, a neutral color T-shirt and a green, black, or beige hardshell jacket. Don't really wear anything too milsurp-y looking though cause it kinda looks larpy limit yourself to a surplus jacket and take any non-flag patches off. It's good weekend wear if you do anything urbex related. It's like /out/ wear but for urban/suburban environments. In the summer you can substitute the jacket for a short sleeve button down shirt. Also you can wear local sports team merch but it has to be minor league and older/worn looking to fit with the aesthetic.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Got a new pair of boots as an early Christmas present, they're nice af
1671715297998.png

1671715319798.png

example fit^
(pendant is a little buddha carved from a semiprecious, if you're wondering)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Those are some great looking boots! Look like they might be quality, as well. Is Woodland the brand?
Yes it is, they're pretty sturdy and well stitched, and the leather is good. They're goodyear welted (whatever that means), and the sole is extended wear rubber. Haven't worn them for any time so can't predict how they'll faire, but based on first impressions I'd recommend. I plan on using them for casual wear, but they seem suited to outdoors too. You're probably looking at about $70-90 retail maybe
1671724896287.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Yes it is, they're pretty sturdy and well stitched, and the leather is good. They're goodyear welted (whatever that means), and the sole is extended wear rubber. Haven't worn them for any time so can't predict how they'll faire, but based on first impressions I'd recommend. I plan on using them for casual wear, but they seem suited to outdoors too. You're probably looking at about $70-90 retail maybe
View attachment 47461
Well, if it really is Goodyear welted then that's great. It adds a lot of comfort without compromising durability, but its rarely used on boots these days. They don't say anything about cork, so I'm curious if its a full Goodyear welt, but definitely sounds like its worth trying a pair.
I'd be curious to see how they weather over time in inclimate weather!

And thanks for the info!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
I'm impressed.
You walk a fine line between too much visual weight on top and balancing out muted colors to create an outfit that doesn't quite clash, but gets close enough to say, "Fuck what you think about fashion".

Virtual Cafe Awards