Awards
I wear a trenchcoat 24/7. I will not shoot schoolyard I just like it
might post picture sometime can't be bothered right now

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
I have a very basic streetwear style with very loose techwear influences (bc a full on techwear fit that doesn't look trash costs like 3k coins and I'd never pay more than 100 for one item of clothing lol). I guess my long hair is easily 60% of my fashion and it complements/influences what I wear. (collared shirts for example don't look as good with open hair so I tie it back for a fancier look) It's also pretty versatile because you just can do more varied hairstyles with long hair. Usually I go with a samuari loop as a bun but with varying amounts of hair hanging down. Sometimes everything up and tidy, sometimes the elven/legolas type with only the top tied back and sometimes I emulate a mullet by tying only the top and front up and leaving a mullet-mat hanging in the back.
1.png

Few things beat a white T and jeans combo. Long hair and a skinny body give me that ghostly look:
Unbenannt.png

I was dyeing my gf's hair yesterday and we had some bleach left so I gave me a blonde streak and now I am on my anime villain arc
arcC.jpg

Outside I wear my Bundeswehr parka and Miltec/swat replic boots for a miltec/techwear-ish touch,
image.png

23530-0.jpg

I used to wear sneakers only but my literal goth gf kept telling me I should try on boots some time as it would fit to my lanklet anime character stature and now I love them.
I'm getting black cargo pants soon with a few straps and shit to complete the look. Something like this but maybe not as extravagant, a little toned down:
CG-08RPantsCatalog.jpg

main_pants_524.jpg

I won't post a picture but I acutally feel best in my BJJ rashguard + fight shorts combo. If it wasn't extemely gay and try hard to wear it outside of a gym context I would do it every day.

Since I will be seeing a few travelers over in Nipland next month, they will now be able to confirm it is indeed Mr. Kaufman they're meeting up with and not some shady organ harvester.
(I will NOT clean my mirror stop asking)

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
I have a very basic streetwear style with very loose techwear influences (bc a full on techwear fit that doesn't look trash costs like 3k coins and I'd never pay more than 100 for one item of clothing lol). I guess my long hair is easily 60% of my fashion and it complements/influences what I wear. (collared shirts for example don't look as good with open hair so I tie it back for a fancier look) It's also pretty versatile because you just can do more varied hairstyles with long hair. Usually I go with a samuari loop as a bun but with varying amounts of hair hanging down. Sometimes everything up and tidy, sometimes the elven/legolas type with only the top tied back and sometimes I emulate a mullet by tying only the top and front up and leaving a mullet-mat hanging in the back.
1.png

Few things beat a white T and jeans combo. Long hair and a skinny body give me that ghostly look:
Unbenannt.png

I was dyeing my gf's hair yesterday and we had some bleach left so I gave me a blonde streak and now I am on my anime villain arc
arcC.jpg

Outside I wear my Bundeswehr parka and Miltec/swat replic boots for a miltec/techwear-ish touch,
image.png

23530-0.jpg

I used to wear sneakers only but my literal goth gf kept telling me I should try on boots some time as it would fit to my lanklet anime character stature and now I love them.
I'm getting black cargo pants soon with a few straps and shit to complete the look. Something like this but maybe not as extravagant, a little toned down:
CG-08RPantsCatalog.jpg

main_pants_524.jpg

I won't post a picture but I acutally feel best in my BJJ rashguard + fight shorts combo. If it wasn't extemely gay and try hard to wear it outside of a gym context I would do it every day.

Since I will be seeing a few travelers over in Nipland next month, they will now be able to confirm it is indeed Mr. Kaufman they're meeting up with and not some shady organ harvester.
(I will NOT clean my mirror stop asking)
Honestly I feel really disappointed that I now know you dont really look like this
1676278176419.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards