Agora's Official Fashion Thread /fa/

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Hello Everyone and Welcome to the World of Fashion!
From the Burberry to the badass, all styles welcome, and please... bring your uniqueness.

Seeing as we already have a merch shop, I figure people around here like clothes, so why not discuss what makes your style, your style. We can bound together as a community and learn a thing or two from each other, give advice on outfits, brands, where to shop, how to find deals, and what sort of experiences we've had with different styles and brands of clothes.

I'll start by dropping a recent favorite of mine: Volante Designs! https://www.volantedesign.us/

For geeks who like chic, this blends the hand-crafted style of individual designers with gaming and geek culture icons, bringing us quality, long-lasting clothing that's just a little more unique than your average normie.​

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I usually buy my clothes on the thrift shop, but regarding webstores, i really like Red Bubble, the army navy store (mostly for jackets, Military type jackets are so aesthetic and indistructable, i always use a Field Jacket when i go out, you can go for a really punk style with those) and weirdly enough, japanese stores online.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Recently bought a haul from an upcoming UK brand called Percival. They offer very handsome clothing which is high quality and a relatively good price considering the materials used. They also currently offer free worldwide shipping which is awesome too, check them out:

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

1980Miami

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Recently bought a haul from an upcoming UK brand called Percival. They offer very handsome clothing which is high quality and a relatively good price considering the materials used. They also currently offer free worldwide shipping which is awesome too, check them out:
View attachment 9141
View attachment 9142View attachment 9140
Some of the clothes I bought.
I like that camp collar shirt and the hawaiian, will check this out when I get my paycheck

Virtual Cafe Awards

1980Miami

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I think it's really a good thing to care about how you dress. It changes everything when you're on top of your hair, clothes, grooming, etc. Once I started wearing a lot of nicer clothes (well fitting polos and button downs, tailored pants, nice loafers, etc) the way people treated me changed drastically. Also really important to smell good

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
I think it's really a good thing to care about how you dress. It changes everything when you're on top of your hair, clothes, grooming, etc. Once I started wearing a lot of nicer clothes (well fitting polos and button downs, tailored pants, nice loafers, etc) the way people treated me changed drastically. Also really important to smell good
Agreed, agreed. In High School, I was (technically, I still am) way obsessed with hygiene and keeping my hair healthy and looking good, and it was drastic just how differently people interacted with me compared to other people who ran in my circle. Its helped me with jobs, as well. Looking well put-together makes you more appealing if you are on par with the other candidates of whatever is going on.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
I like that camp collar shirt and the hawaiian, will check this out when I get my paycheck
I did actually refund that hawaiian yesterday, not that it's awful but another one I liked way more came back into stock and blows it out of water imo so I bought it:
Screenshot_20211103-174551_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

1980Miami

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I did actually refund that hawaiian yesterday, not that it's awful but another one I liked way more came back into stock and blows it out of water imo so I bought it:
View attachment 9175
I live in Florida so I need to have a wide array of hawaiian shirts. They're pretty tricky to find but if you live near a Nordstrom Rack that's a great place

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
I live in Florida so I need to have a wide array of hawaiian shirts. They're pretty tricky to find but if you live near a Nordstrom Rack that's a great place
I live on a miserable island that has constant rain but I have wanted to own a decent hawaiian for awhile in case I do bump into decent weather in the future. The materials on the one I have bought has fabric from Japan and is printed over here in the UK so it's very nice quality and will have good longevity.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kaputski

Travelling without moving
Reaction score
Awards
I basically dress as an enhanced version of my teenage self.

Also i've been croping some old t-shirts for a while now. I usually have to "explain" myself while wearing these crop tops in public because i'm a straight man (like when a vegetarian is asked why he doesn't eat meat), but i don't mind. I find them incredibly manly and at the same time they made me embrace my feminine side.

Virtual Cafe Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
i always wear monochrome colors, greys and blacks. white tees occasionally, and i wear trucker hats / meshback hats a lot of the time. im always wearing shorts if im lounging around at home, but if i wear pants i dont really vibe with blue jeans unless im doing physical labor, i like baggier black pants. i have this suede pair of black pants that are my fav, and if im getting dressy i throw on this black suede long sleeve button-down to match

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
For those who would like clothing that resemble a simpler time, check these brands out:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'll also link a couple

i might post more

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards