Reaction score
Awards
1655431017445.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards

prometheousjames

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I want to inform the board. I am a cybersecurity professional. I love hacking. My life goal is to start a non-profit organization and we'll teach IT and cybersecurity to children and teens in poor communities. Native Americans and the Black community will be our main target audience. I will train a literal army of ethical hackers. If anyone on this board is interested, anyone, I will provide you with resources and such. I have a discord channel with tutorials on setting up threat intelligence within a network, with more concepts to come.

Computers give power to the people at a level never seen before in history. Anyone with a cheap laptop could take a satellite down. This is how we put the powers that be in check. I hope people here are interested and I can begin building this positive community here with some of you. This is a wonderful community init of itself. Perfect breeding grounds for ethical hackers.

Open-Source! FreeBSD! Linux! Fuck Microsoft and fuck apple!

I want to inform the board. I am a cybersecurity professional. I love hacking. My life goal is to start a non-profit organization and we'll teach IT and cybersecurity to children and teens in poor communities. Native Americans and the Black community will be our main target audience. I will train a literal army of ethical hackers. If anyone on this board is interested, anyone, I will provide you with resources and such. I have a discord channel with tutorials on setting up threat intelligence within a network, with more concepts to come.

Computers give power to the people at a level never seen before in history. Anyone with a cheap laptop could take a satellite down. This is how we put the powers that be in check. I hope people here are interested and I can begin building this positive community here with some of you. This is a wonderful community init of itself. Perfect breeding grounds for ethical hackers.

Sure dude. Give me the link.

Virtual Cafe Awards

prometheousjames

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Sure dude. Give me the link.

That's just my SIEM discord. Good tutorials, though. Hours of work if you actually tried this shit. It creates visibility into a network, which is what 90% of all networks currently lack. People have no idea what their attack vectors are.

Nephaneel

Brute of the Lagoon
Reaction score
Awards
Finished reading "As Intermitências da Morte" (known as "Death at Intervals" in the English-speaking world) by José Saramago and honestly I'm quite unsure of what to feel. Its certainly a good book, the first 2/3 of the book read like a satirically narrated synopsis of how a country learnt to deal with a sudden involuntary immortality. And then, out of the blue, for that final third, the book turns into a romance. The whiplash was palpable to say the least, yet I wouldn't say that this is one of the book's flaws. It just left me... dubious, maybe longing even, especially with that ending.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards

PreGFCBrah

sickkunt
Reaction score
Awards
Website
soundcloud.com

"Do you know what inspires me? Teaching javascript to starving African children!" - Sam Hyde 2kwhenever

Virtual Cafe Awards