• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for donation only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN!

Anarchy

Reaction score
Awards
attention everyone we have discovered gay people

Paramount Network Burn GIF by Yellowstone

Taleisin

connectome-harmonic symphony
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
its ok bro u can come out as gay me and the homies will call lame shit u do straight and we'll call u straggot instead... its all cool with us
im 2 cool to be gay, fag... stay mad, stay broke, stay sad, keep projecting bozo

(imagine a travis touchdown gif here because FOR SOME REASON THERE ISNT EVEN ANY NO MORE HEROES GIFS????)

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
im 2 cool to be gay, fag... stay mad, stay broke, stay sad, keep projecting bozo

(imagine a travis touchdown gif here because FOR SOME REASON THERE ISNT EVEN ANY NO MORE HEROES GIFS????)
I gotchu fam, here's the reaction you're looking for:
Travis.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I gotchu fam, here's the reaction you're looking for:
View attachment 42176
FUCK YOU
projecting??? oh ahah thats one of those fancy french words u gay ppl say thats cool as fuck dawg keep it french over there in gayville
FUCK YOU TOO, IM NOT EVEN FRENCH

KEEP COPING, SEETHING, CRYING, AND INTERNALLY DYING FAGS! I AM THE ULTIMATE HETEROSEXUAL LIFEFORM, STAY JEALOUS

nier automata GIF by gaming