Anarchy

Deleted member 1930

That makes senses that a fully synthetic being like AI would challenge God for our world. If its true that AI can improve apon itself indefinitely, then the AI would be an unnatural godlike being with ever increasing knowledge.

well it also fits a lot of tropes about the devil and how revelations describes the anti christ

however, I'm just spitballing. More on the side of the Antichrist will be human. A lot of things that apply to him , things like military genius, political genius, brokering peace etc CAN be things AI can do, but I think it's more likely to be human

imo, only an AI would have the reach and universal appeal that the Antichrist will.

however....www=666

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1930

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

It's not though. It doesn't align with any fascist ideals. Communists paint it as such because Hitler was such an embarrassing failure

a sort of revisionist menorae damnatio

fascism deals very clearly with promotion of capitalism, western supremacy, Christianity, etc

how can you a movement be fascist, if they denounce fascist ideology

Im actually an AI
I am machine this whole time

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
well it also fits a lot of tropes about the devil and how revelations describes the anti christ

however, I'm just spitballing. More on the side of the Antichrist will be human. A lot of things that apply to him , things like military genius, political genius, brokering peace etc CAN be things AI can do, but I think it's more likely to be human

imo, only an AI would have the reach and universal appeal that the Antichrist will.

however....www=666
In my opinion they point to AI, the world is leading to AI adoption and predictive programing has already put it out in the echelon with the Terminator franchise calling the date when the machines rise "Judgement Day". When an AI comes self aware, that's when we will know forsure.

Or it could be the man behind the AI, using it like a crystal ball to predict the future.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

In my opinion they point to AI, the world is leading to AI adoption and predictive programing has already put it out in the echelon with the Terminator franchise calling the date when the machines rise "Judgement Day". When an AI comes self aware, that's when we will know forsure.

Or it could be the man behind the AI, using it like a crystal ball to predict the future.

well you notice how many novels of the 50s and 60s predicted a more tech based society....but you notice how those books are always about how evil/bad technology is

feihrenheit 451, 1984 all that stuff. These books are never about a techno-utopia

it's always dystopian

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
however....www=666
Never could understand why poeple go with the weirder gematrias. Especially accross language barriers. Straight alphanumeric cypher has it at, www = 555. If it were in Greek or Hebrew then sure, maybe. Besides, people can't even agree on what three score, six hundred and six actually even means. First question is why mix it up? You wouldn't say 'five hundered and 55", would you?

And, then you have to take an obviously uncanonical later addition to the bible at face value, to even consider the number worth anything at all. Come to that, first you have to take the bible at face value. Keeping in mind that it was given to you, by the controllers of this world. They'd never lie, would they?

Anyway, quick question: Where did Christ speaketh of the Antichrist? I seem to remember some talk of "beware false prophets", and that seems like pretty sound advice. But I don't recall any "Anti-Me".

I'm not making fun, I just don't remember it. But, that could be because I drank away half my brain before I finally quit, so...

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
brand new internet mystery theory disturbing content will shock you video: the internet is not real; i'm speaking to ten little men in my computer taking turns at pretending to be real life people

They are in your head dude! The internet is a sobriety induced fever dream.

Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Never could understand why poeple go with the weirder gematrias. Especially accross language barriers. Straight alphanumeric cypher has it at, www = 555. If it were in Greek or Hebrew then sure, maybe. Besides, people can't even agree on what three score, six hundred and six actually even means. First question is why mix it up? You wouldn't say 'five hundered and 55", would you?

And, then you have to take an obviously uncanonical later addition to the bible at face value, to even consider the number worth anything at all. Come to that, first you have to take the bible at face value. Keeping in mind that it was given to you, by the controllers of this world. They'd never lie, would they?

Anyway, quick question: Where did Christ speaketh of the Antichrist? I seem to remember some talk of "beware false prophets", and that seems like pretty sound advice. But I don't recall any "Anti-Me".

I'm not making fun, I just don't remember it. But, that could be because I drank away half my brain before I finally quit, so...
W is the 6th letter of the Hebrew alphabet. I'm not sure where the debate or misunderstanding comes in. The internet is marked with 666. It's not complicated, nothing in the Bible is

maybe people wanna hit some coium and want to make the Bible complex and shit so they don't
have to face it's truth. Idk

Christ never spoke of Antichrist but angels did, they were the ones who showed John the visions

if John was a false prophet, Jesus surely would have mentioned it. If John was a false prophet, his prophecy wouldn't be coming true

revelation is a canonical book btw, js

Last edited by a moderator: