Anarchy

1649285273752.png

I blame my friend on discord for sending me this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://youtu.be/Wl6utFejqOY
From the top youtube comments:
"Following the horrific events, Mike continued to serve throughout the Vietnam war. He later experienced the Tet Offensive and the fall of Saigon, leaving him disillusioned over the sacrifices his friends Tom and Al as well as the other penguins made for their country. After the war and retired at the rank of Sergeant First Class, Mike struggled to readjust to the civilian life.

Despite completing his Masters in Aviation Engineering and marrying to a beautiful penguin then later to have three children, he often have episodes reexperiencing the day he lost both of his closest friends. To quell his post traumatic stress, he turned to drinking beer in order to numb his pain.

In later years, he drank heavily in which he'll often times come home drunk. Some days, he would cry on the foot steps of his home screaming for Al or crawling around on his bed calling for Tom. Mike frequently act violently towards his wife and children during some of his drunken rampages, thinking they were Vietnamese soldiers. Due to his uncontrollable consumption, Mike lost his engineering job over at Boeing and shortly after his wife and kids.

Having no job and no family, Mike became homeless and begged other penguins for money so he can continue to buy more beer to help suppress the memories of the horrible event that caused him to lose it all; his best friends, his engineering job at Boeing, his wife and his children.

So if you see and ragged blue penguin in the street corner next to the Igloo Shack in the server 2402 begging for coins, that is Mike and he is reminder of what happens to good penguins during snowball fights."

I watched the full movie because I was a Matsuda Seiko fan. Somehow I found the depressed MC penguin relatable.

Virtual Cafe Awards

TRXTR

Classified Personnel Only Past This Point
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
krowznezt.net
Attempting connection to 2030s...

Initializing...

Tachyometer adjusting; respooling for optimal interface...

Chronomotor charge at 97%; Deweaving post-nexal strands...

Aport dilation optimal... ALL SYSTEMS PRIMED FOR INSERTION

Mark.

Virtual Cafe Awards