Anarchy

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
Retvrn to the great, noble... degenerate?... Roman Empire!!!
NOOOOO THEY WERE BASED AND REDPILLED AND NOT DEGENERATE LIKE NOW NOOOOOOO :njWojak:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz

Attachments

• Theodoric.jpg
    Theodoric.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Alaric.jpg
    Alaric.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Hermann.png
    Hermann.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 55
Virtual Cafe Awards
This is fucked up and EVIL

LOL
Except, that actually happened and how Arminius, someone who tricked the Romans at the battle of Teutoburg forest of 9AD, died.

He was backstabbed by one of his own men when they were defeated at the hands of THE GLORIUS GEMRANICUS during the second battle of Teutoburg forest.

1663821282660.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
>valorization of imperial dictators in an anarchy thread
I see we're extra illiterate today
It's stuff like this is why we actually find you annoying dude. Not because you're a "leftist" but because you literally suck the fun out everything that you personally deem a "problem" or any buzzword that end in:

1663822651311.png

Like Jesus man, No one is (with the exception of MTTS) is actually going around unironically idolizing these people. Fuck.

With that little slap out of the way here's some funnies:

1663822839706.png
1663822929681.png
1663822960247.png
1663823039138.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
>valorization of imperial dictators in an anarchy thread
I see we're extra illiterate today
I think you should just take a chill pill dude.

Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards
The King of Comedy is another addition to my list of kino cinema I've watched this year. It starts out slow but once the pace starts picking up you're in for a wild ride. Robert De Niro as always plays a great performance, this time as an up-and-coming comedian Rupert Pupkin trying to make it big in showbiz. The film shares a lot of similarities with Taxi Driver and Joker, coincidentally all three starring De Niro. As you might expect, this movie is part of the 'sigma male cinematic universe' along the likes of Drive, American Psycho and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

I wasn't particularly fond of the start of the movie as it jumps a lot in between cuts where Rupert discusses about being on the show with Jerry Langford, hottest comedian in America played by Jerry Lewis. Only later does the film show you that it isn't being completely honest with you, leaving you to have to determine for yourself if what played out actually happened or was it just part of Rupert's fantasies. Halfway through the movie however, as Rupert becomes more deliberate in his means does the film make it clear to you that everything that goes on from that point on is real. Ironic as Rupert's insanity correlates inversely as to how clearly he's thinking and him being set on what he's going to do, with the milder delusions being fake and the dangerous stunts he pulls being real.

Ultimately, while the mischief and hanky-panky he teamed up with a Jerry stan he did was not something that you'd want to replicate in real life, the film does provide a very good message of rejecting the idea of 'being realistic'. If Rupert had waited for Jerry's team to contact him, or did small gigs that offers the unsteady promise of leading him somewhere, the legend of the King would have never been known. I believe that a lot of people living in mediocrity could learn a little something from this movie and try something out of the ordinary to be a step closer to being a legend.

kingofcomedy-1600x900-c-default.jpg

Also, I bet you guys would enjoy this one since the ending could be interpreted as Rupert just having a 109 minute schizo episode.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Pinterest
Man I hate Pinterest,
Me and my homies all hate Pinterest.
(Forces you to register or login with your email account, probably is the inspiration by the aggressive nature of Twitter with it's "login/register" to see a fucking meme)

Virtual Cafe Awards

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards
Man I hate Pinterest,
Me and my homies all hate Pinterest.
(Forces you to register or login with your email account, probably is the inspiration by the aggressive nature of Twitter with it's "login/register" to see a fucking meme)
Man you're missing out, Pinterest is great for finding cool or cute pictures, better than any search engine or Instagram. I use it mostly to look at cute idols.

Screenshot 2022-09-23 132255.png

Virtual Cafe Awards