Awards
there it is again!
1670248460204.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
Most prominent memory of the big bang theory was that it made me think that sex was just kissing naked, and that sperm travelled through your saliva into the girls mouth and she got pregnant. But I wasnt exactly sure how the body could tell if you had clothes on or not, so I assumed it could stuff up now and then, and so for a while I was scared of getting my mother pregnant. A heavy burden for a 9 year old to carry I'll tell ya.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I always had problems with 4chan and the oversimplification of complex and non linear concepts, trying to add wojak to justify something that is really unkown like, other individuals way of thinking, everything depends on a context, and everything has a reason or way why think are like that, everything is a construct, and subject to change, and thinking otherwise, is reducing your status to a dehumanized being.

but following this image, i could say, rn i'm the self improvement with a bit of escapism, workout, and workaholic with alcoholism, i'm the ultimate holic. :tou5:

Virtual Cafe Awards