Any alive imageboards with retro culture board a la anon.cafe?

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
off topic but i love ur pfp

Are there any other imageboards that have retro culture boards like this one but active? Cuz unfortunately this one is dead. Not to mention that its captcha system won't work properly most of the times.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Based Frequency

Synthesizer horder
Reaction score
Awards
Why? Like I said, the captcha system is crap. Also why reviving a dead site instead of making your own or looking for alternatives?
Because it is a never ending cycle of death and just keeps fracturing down communities more and more

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
There is one that is exactly what you're looking for that I know of and it's going to drive me crazy that I can't find it at the moment. It's like a classic 4chan revival and I remember it having a rule that's along the lines of "lurkers are required to post at least once." Can't remember how active it is but I'll dig around later to try and see if I can find it again.
Maybe you can find something here.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
You may enjoy wapchan. Bear in mind that "active", by altchan standards, often means single digits of posts per day. Unfortunately imageboards are just dying out fast these days.
Thanks. Added to my imageboards bookmarks. I'll give it a look.

Edit: Wait, I already visited it in the past and unfortunately it's a dead site.

Last edited:
That one which got infected by zoomer and Alfa kids
Forgot name, but was some cafe iirc.
Is there agora board? Felt similar, butwe'll, infected by "look at me" kids

Virtual Cafe Awards