any funny drug stories?

calico_jack

midwest emo
Reaction score
Awards
heres mine

got put on Cymbalta and of course the first thing i do is try and snort it.
>open pill capsule and dumped out the beads
>start crushing
>keep crushing
>still crushing, change crusher
>5 min later still crushing
>finally has somewhat powder consistency
>line one up with trusty school ID
>SNOOOOOOOOORT.MPEG
>goes down smoothly, calm before the storm
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITBURNSSSSSSSS.WAV
>desperately drinking water and clearing my nose
>sinuses are on suicide watch
>threw away the rest of the pile

>not even a buzz, serotonin receptors BTFO

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
This is going to make me sound like a nerd, but the first time I had ever seen and hit a juul I took one good rip and had to lay down for a solid minute. I didn't know what it was when I hit it, I was just told "bro try this shit." I had smoked weed on prior occasions and after that first hit I had to ask if it was some sort of dab pen because of how strong the nicotine effected me. Felt really head high and was low-key tweaking with how it gave my body a tingling chill. Unfortunately the nicotine never again felt as good as that first rip. Boy do I miss those mango juul pods...

Virtual Cafe Awards

That1Producer

universal truth seeker, also part time producer
Reaction score
Awards
Ambien dude, I mean I don't remember anything too funny happening on it but still it was always hella weird. Got my hands on some of that shit a little while back and damn, there was a whole lot of waking up the next morning with hickeys, bruises and sometimes it was both of those things plus waking up next to a girl I knew I shouldn't have done anything with. Also, there were the times people told me I was just driving while lifted from this stuff. For sure would recommend if you want to make life a little more interesting.

Virtual Cafe Awards

CahCaw

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cahcaw.nl
>be at a halloween party
>~20 people, people are drunk, high on weed, high on shrooms, high on lsd and I'm high on exctacy
>eventually see the host(guy) being inappropriately touched by some other guy I don't know, but everyone seems to act as if nothing's going on
>ask the host(high on lsd) if I need to interfere, because his face is one of discomfort
>"yes please"
>just go sit in between them and act as if nothing's going on
>make small talk with the perpetrator(drunk)
>since I'm high on x my mind's racing like crazy, so I make a deal with myself to check up on the situation every 5 minutes
>be like m-f'ing james bond, when I'm not nearby I get a glass of water or smth just so I can walk past the perpetrator
>eventually, whilst doing checkup #58 (not sure), I see the perpetrator touch the host again
>instantly just sit on top of him
>the motherfucker says: "how cute of you to defend him like that"
>there is no fucking way an innocent person would say that after touching the host twice
>thismeanswar
>start telling him how he really shouldn't do this shit
>night goes on
>still check on the fucker every 5 minutes. I will not forget
>eventually see the two sit next to eachother again
>just plop myself inbetween
>host starts laughing and says: "I expected you to do that!"
>do it a 4th time later on, at which the host says: "alright CahCaw, you can stop now"

Weirdest fucking shit ever. Rather funny though. I swear the guy was watching me too (he just started laying down at some point and would half-asleep look at my direction).

Virtual Cafe Awards

[Tr4sh_Kun]

(Kinda) Social Isolationist
Reaction score
Awards
Not exactly about drugs but one day I discovered the high you can get by huffing canned air when I got curious and put the red straw thingy in my mouth and sprayed the air, after that I huffed an entire can and somehow started thinking that there were multiple versions of me across the world living their own lives and that somehow the origin of existence was an orange hermit crab with a purple shell
imagen_2023-06-13_215239211.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Regal

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Did LSD every weekend, all weekend for a month straight during 2020 lockdown. Would stare at my aquarium for hours and think about how in a way I'm also a fish in an aquarium. Would also sober up and realize I'm drenched in sweat from dancing. 10/10, would pandemic again.

PS - Haven't done LSD since.

Boxerdog

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I don't drink or smoke but:

When i was in the dentist as a kid they gave me gas and my dad was stuck in traffic and they just let me walk out by myself, the cops showed up after i went in a 7/11 and started eating the snacks while out of it.

One time I got offered a drink at a party which now I know it was lean, when I came back to it in I was some girls house with her boyfriend threatening me with a baseball bat and a bunch of people fighting down the hall, I had a headache for 2 days straight after that.

There was a couple of break ins in the area so the stores around started dumping small pieces of wax around on the ground that look like rocks so and the local crackheads choked on it when they smoked it, Couple people died I think but most of the time they would just get funny voices like darth vader and stuff.
We used to give money for this dude to rap with words we would give him, he could spit bars about hitler and pokemon pretty good with his mickey mouse voice.

Ive always liked this one

1686760618769.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I take drugs alright, and I have stories. But I'll tell the most recent one.
>2 days ago
>apparently its friends birthday, we go out in the city
>friend of mine brought some speed, I got alot of it
>took the speed, then drank alot afterwards (i regurarly take drugs so I can take it, or so I thought)
>energy drink, beer, vodka, all goes in, eventually I do 12 pills for the night, we hangout still and start going home
>didn't have that much of an effect, but still did feel something, I couldn't sit still so per say, a very fun and euphoric experience as always
>everything feels normal again, I wave my friend goodbye and I go in my house, up to my room and lay down
>i start getting nauseous....
>all of a sudden, out of nowhere, it kicked in again (mind you this is at 6 AM in the morning)
>think wtf is this and just try to watch some youtube, but to no avail
>start shaking
>cant breath
>gets dizzy
>ohgod.jpg
>still try to sleep, but again, to no avail, as I started to hallucinate (I also ate 1 meal for the entire day, so everything was extra heavy)
>hallucinate people in my face and I have to shush them away
>sit up cuz I feel so sick, and start looking at my wall which is starting to jump up and down and whispers in my ears stuff I can't understand (Because it is in wall-language)
>start shaking very heavy (it is now 9 AM)
>get up, feel like I'm seriously about to die, have never felt this before. I start hyperventilating HEAVY. All my muscles were twitching, I couldn't even look out my eyes because it was twitching so hard
>accept my death
>realize i dont wanna die just yet, so I start standing up, and throwing water in my face
>it worsens
>start chewing 5 gum at the same time while walking in circles for 3 straight hours till it was 12 PM and everyone in the whole neighbourhood was awake.
>keep chanting (chicken dont eat me) as I imagined a chicken following me trying to kill me if I stopped walking in circles for 3 hours straight
>calm down
>tried to sleep, no avail
>tfw i have been awake for 2 days straight now

1669850782112438.jpg

Yeah, I'm still not sleepy, my heart is still pounding and my right chest is in alot of pain, maybe I'll die, who knows, all I know is I'm feeling like i'm on another level...

Virtual Cafe Awards