What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

any funny drug stories?

calico_jack

midwest emo
Reaction score
Awards
heres mine

got put on Cymbalta and of course the first thing i do is try and snort it.
>open pill capsule and dumped out the beads
>start crushing
>keep crushing
>still crushing, change crusher
>5 min later still crushing
>finally has somewhat powder consistency
>line one up with trusty school ID
>SNOOOOOOOOORT.MPEG
>goes down smoothly, calm before the storm
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITBURNSSSSSSSS.WAV
>desperately drinking water and clearing my nose
>sinuses are on suicide watch
>threw away the rest of the pile

>not even a buzz, serotonin receptors BTFO

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
This is going to make me sound like a nerd, but the first time I had ever seen and hit a juul I took one good rip and had to lay down for a solid minute. I didn't know what it was when I hit it, I was just told "bro try this shit." I had smoked weed on prior occasions and after that first hit I had to ask if it was some sort of dab pen because of how strong the nicotine effected me. Felt really head high and was low-key tweaking with how it gave my body a tingling chill. Unfortunately the nicotine never again felt as good as that first rip. Boy do I miss those mango juul pods...

Virtual Cafe Awards

That1Producer

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Ambien dude, I mean I don't remember anything too funny happening on it but still it was always hella weird. Got my hands on some of that shit a little while back and damn, there was a whole lot of waking up the next morning with hickeys, bruises and sometimes it was both of those things plus waking up next to a girl I knew I shouldn't have done anything with. Also, there were the times people told me I was just driving while lifted from this stuff. For sure would recommend if you want to make life a little more interesting.

Virtual Cafe Awards

CahCaw

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.discord.gg.pzGpnbQ
>be at a halloween party
>~20 people, people are drunk, high on weed, high on shrooms, high on lsd and I'm high on exctacy
>eventually see the host(guy) being inappropriately touched by some other guy I don't know, but everyone seems to act as if nothing's going on
>ask the host(high on lsd) if I need to interfere, because his face is one of discomfort
>"yes please"
>just go sit in between them and act as if nothing's going on
>make small talk with the perpetrator(drunk)
>since I'm high on x my mind's racing like crazy, so I make a deal with myself to check up on the situation every 5 minutes
>be like m-f'ing james bond, when I'm not nearby I get a glass of water or smth just so I can walk past the perpetrator
>eventually, whilst doing checkup #58 (not sure), I see the perpetrator touch the host again
>instantly just sit on top of him
>the motherfucker says: "how cute of you to defend him like that"
>there is no fucking way an innocent person would say that after touching the host twice
>thismeanswar
>start telling him how he really shouldn't do this shit
>night goes on
>still check on the fucker every 5 minutes. I will not forget
>eventually see the two sit next to eachother again
>just plop myself inbetween
>host starts laughing and says: "I expected you to do that!"
>do it a 4th time later on, at which the host says: "alright CahCaw, you can stop now"

Weirdest fucking shit ever. Rather funny though. I swear the guy was watching me too (he just started laying down at some point and would half-asleep look at my direction).

Virtual Cafe Awards