Anyone else creating to take their mind off of things?

These are fast and scary times we are living in. Covid 19 is certainly been the topic of most conversations, with good reason, but day in and day out it can really drain you. I've been trying to take a break from everything by making music/video stuff, I'll post a little something below, if anyone else has been doing the same I would love to see what you are working on. Stay safe everyone, we are all in this together and we can see through this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrawYP9qY_k

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Always...but more so now, been playing alot of guitar in addition to my vaporwave habit. I just got a phase shifter petal so I've been playing around with that. Luckily I went to the guitar shop before nonessential shutdown and loaded up on new strings and cables.

Virtual Cafe Awards
shiftycomfort said:
Always...but more so now, been playing alot of guitar in addition to my vaporwave habit. I just got a phase shifter petal so I've been playing around with that. Luckily I went to the guitar shop before nonessential shutdown and loaded up on new strings and cables.

Thats dope! What kind of guitar do you have? Have you thought about incorporating it into your VW music?

Virtual Cafe Awards

boywifefailure

eternally tired
Reaction score
Awards
been trying, but too depressed from isolation and lacking in inspiration because i cant go anywhere.
always enjoy making art though. if i manage to get something down on paper it makes my day :melhpy:

Virtual Cafe Awards