Anyone who's interested in photography?

1995.BAT♒︎

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone who's a photographer or likes photography?

Does your love for vaporwave influence your style? Below there's a picture I took of a synthwave duet, the colors were inspired by vapor aesthetics (even tough it has more of a cyberpunkish vibe).

8qvmIbH.jpg

Apart from nicely contrast colors, I also love pastel \ monochromatic ambiances (kinda reminds me of something hypnagogic...) like these 2 pictures below.

v7ADeQy.jpg
NPMCpjz.jpg

SHARE YOUR PICTURES!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

Very nice photos, you've got a good eye! What are other subjects you like to photograph? I'd share mine but I'm afraid they aren't vaporwave at all :(

aesthetics

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone who's a photographer or likes photography?

Does your love for vaporwave influence your style? Below there's a picture I took of a synthwave duet, the colors were inspired by vapor aesthetics (even tough it has more of a cyberpunkish vibe).

8qvmIbH.jpg

Apart from nicely contrast colors, I also love pastel \ monochromatic ambiances (kinda reminds me of something hypnagogic...) like these 2 pictures below.

v7ADeQy.jpg
NPMCpjz.jpg

SHARE YOUR PICTURES!
These are some really nice and detailed pictures.

Virtual Cafe Awards

1995.BAT♒︎

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Very nice photos, you've got a good eye! What are other subjects you like to photograph? I'd share mine but I'm afraid they aren't vaporwave at all :(
I like shooting in black and white as well. But please, do share your photos, even If they're not vaporwave.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

My subjects are normally landscapes, flora and fauna with the cool architectural anomaly/wonder here and there, but I was feeling a bit creative earlier on and tinkered around with some settings for night photography. I took most of these photos during a snowstorm at night, and I'd like to hear what you think of them, and you don't have to be nice with your feedback!

View: https://imgur.com/a/4Zzt9R9

1995.BAT♒︎

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
My subjects are normally landscapes, flora and fauna with the cool architectural anomaly/wonder here and there, but I was feeling a bit creative earlier on and tinkered around with some settings for night photography. I took most of these photos during a snowstorm at night, and I'd like to hear what you think of them, and you don't have to be nice with your feedback!

They're certainly ominous, gives me a chill down my spine! Was this your intent? The one with the lake gives me hope, would-ve looked perfect at the end of the presentation with the rest of them :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards

Woah, those pics are surreal, It really give ominous Paranormal vibes. Do you live by that area?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

Woah, those pics are surreal, It really give ominous Paranormal vibes. Do you live by that area?
Thank you! I was stopping by a friends house and was unfortunately stalled the next day by a HUGE snowstorm. They got 3 feet in one day, but that was during the early hours of it.

Deleted member 2040

They're certainly ominous, gives me a chill down my spine! Was this your intent? The one with the lake gives me hope, would-ve looked perfect at the end of the presentation with the rest of them :)
:D: Thank you! My intent was to create an image worthy of a Black Metal album cover, and kind of like an art horror film, but mostly just experimenting with the freakishly bright light that night!

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
yeah ive been into photography for a good while, i shoot with a canon but where i live feels boring and i dont have friends to really use as subjects haha i just need to get out more. gunner stahl and rayscorruptedmind are kind of niche favorites but those 2 are some of my favorites for their vibes and what their shots are and look like tbh

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Wow
Reactions: naa

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
imcvscvsfdsfage0.jpg

My wrecked First gen Rx7 (plow ran it over)
external-contssssssent.duckdussadasdckg222222o.com.png
spooky ass field
imagsadasddae0.jpg

Sunrise from when I used to work night shift
IMG_3388sdsad.JPG
shrunkversionpng.PNG

My friend took this picture on an old ass Nokia camera but I really like it. He has an entire drive full of years of interesting photography from all over Scotland. maybe I can convince him to come share some stuff

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 4769
My wrecked First gen Rx7 (plow ran it over)
View attachment 4771spooky ass field
View attachment 4772
Sunrise from when I used to work night shiftView attachment 4773View attachment 4774
My friend took this picture on an old ass Nokia camera but I really like it. He has an entire drive full of years of interesting photography from all over Scotland. maybe I can convince him to come share some stuff
convince your friend to share the Scotland photo collective

Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
A pic I'm very happy with from a camping trip this last summer

Attachments

• 7C6F9571-E241-4D33-829B-CE83E2B2014E.jpeg
    7C6F9571-E241-4D33-829B-CE83E2B2014E.jpeg
    453.2 KB · Views: 68
Virtual Cafe Awards
I do a lot, I usually come back from every walk with a dozen or so photos. I just use my phone (which is kind of old so I only have one focal length) and then play with the RAW files when I get home. Not really into on a high level, that would spoil it for me, to take it too seriously.

Virtual Cafe Awards