What's new

Anyone who's interested in photography?

1995.BAT♒︎

Traveler
Awards
Anyone who's a photographer or likes photography?

Does your love for vaporwave influence your style? Below there's a picture I took of a synthwave duet, the colors were inspired by vapor aesthetics (even tough it has more of a cyberpunkish vibe).

8qvmIbH.jpg

Apart from nicely contrast colors, I also love pastel \ monochromatic ambiances (kinda reminds me of something hypnagogic...) like these 2 pictures below.

v7ADeQy.jpg
NPMCpjz.jpg

SHARE YOUR PICTURES!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Bioluminescence

Endangered Flora & Fauna Task Force
Awards
Very nice photos, you've got a good eye! What are other subjects you like to photograph? I'd share mine but I'm afraid they aren't vaporwave at all :(

Virtual Cafe Awards

aesthetics

Traveler
Anyone who's a photographer or likes photography?

Does your love for vaporwave influence your style? Below there's a picture I took of a synthwave duet, the colors were inspired by vapor aesthetics (even tough it has more of a cyberpunkish vibe).

8qvmIbH.jpg

Apart from nicely contrast colors, I also love pastel \ monochromatic ambiances (kinda reminds me of something hypnagogic...) like these 2 pictures below.

v7ADeQy.jpg
NPMCpjz.jpg

SHARE YOUR PICTURES!
These are some really nice and detailed pictures.

Bioluminescence

Awards
My subjects are normally landscapes, flora and fauna with the cool architectural anomaly/wonder here and there, but I was feeling a bit creative earlier on and tinkered around with some settings for night photography. I took most of these photos during a snowstorm at night, and I'd like to hear what you think of them, and you don't have to be nice with your feedback!

View: https://imgur.com/a/4Zzt9R9

Virtual Cafe Awards

1995.BAT♒︎

Traveler
Awards
My subjects are normally landscapes, flora and fauna with the cool architectural anomaly/wonder here and there, but I was feeling a bit creative earlier on and tinkered around with some settings for night photography. I took most of these photos during a snowstorm at night, and I'd like to hear what you think of them, and you don't have to be nice with your feedback!

They're certainly ominous, gives me a chill down my spine! Was this your intent? The one with the lake gives me hope, would-ve looked perfect at the end of the presentation with the rest of them :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Well-Known Traveler
Awards

Woah, those pics are surreal, It really give ominous Paranormal vibes. Do you live by that area?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Bioluminescence

Awards
Woah, those pics are surreal, It really give ominous Paranormal vibes. Do you live by that area?
Thank you! I was stopping by a friends house and was unfortunately stalled the next day by a HUGE snowstorm. They got 3 feet in one day, but that was during the early hours of it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Bioluminescence

Awards
They're certainly ominous, gives me a chill down my spine! Was this your intent? The one with the lake gives me hope, would-ve looked perfect at the end of the presentation with the rest of them :)
:D: Thank you! My intent was to create an image worthy of a Black Metal album cover, and kind of like an art horror film, but mostly just experimenting with the freakishly bright light that night!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Shi_dawg

Vaporwave's #1 Dumb Fuck
Awards
on and off I have had a passing interest in photography, I can never really seem to get into it though

Virtual Cafe Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Awards
yeah ive been into photography for a good while, i shoot with a canon but where i live feels boring and i dont have friends to really use as subjects haha i just need to get out more. gunner stahl and rayscorruptedmind are kind of niche favorites but those 2 are some of my favorites for their vibes and what their shots are and look like tbh

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Wow
Reactions: naa

Riktempest

Traveler
Awards
imcvscvsfdsfage0.jpg

My wrecked First gen Rx7 (plow ran it over)
external-contssssssent.duckdussadasdckg222222o.com.png
spooky ass field
imagsadasddae0.jpg

Sunrise from when I used to work night shift
IMG_3388sdsad.JPG
shrunkversionpng.PNG

My friend took this picture on an old ass Nokia camera but I really like it. He has an entire drive full of years of interesting photography from all over Scotland. maybe I can convince him to come share some stuff

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Wow
Reactions: naa
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
    Darohan: :D: