April 2021 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 4943 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, here's the April artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!

:PikaWan:Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:PikaWan: If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.
:PikaWan: Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted.
4740cd4ba0f6e031c2c4c7aa2db65b42.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
This is the most mediocre song you will ever hear.

View: https://jadeddreams.bandcamp.com/track/blue-marble

うわー、この曲はその平凡さで素晴らしいです。予測可能なリズム、ゆっくりとした着実な蓄積、後ろのシンセラインは決して変化しません。あなたは平凡な曲を作ることに成功しました。かっこいいカバーも。常に芸術の山のファン

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Guys, this April is gonna be lit in Memoryhead Town.

I'm working on an album called "Splash" and I gotta say, it's probably some of the best I've ever done

when I'm judging my own music...I love everything I put out (otherwise I wouldn't put it out), but I always judge it with the lens of "will the VW community vibe to this". you guys will. can't wait to unleash it. putting finishing touches on it now, and then mixing

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone! I just released a new album today! I worked really hard on this one so I hope you all enjoy it!

View: https://dreamproxy.bandcamp.com/album/-

I also have a music video for one of the songs!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yVjBT_XhIg

これでクールな雰囲気。私はこれからいくつかの素敵なファンキーな雰囲気を得ています、そしてボーカルは素晴らしいです。これらのビジュアルも本当にクールです。カーラジオをめくるとこんな感じになるのがいいですね。良い運転音楽

Virtual Cafe Awards

paradox

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
new░crazy░music░with░my░fren░HIKΛRU,░a░mixtape░called░WΛBI-SΛBI侘寂░that░you░should░listen░to░rn! (憶 み姻域-波ス位ギヱ ゜ギ遺 位ピ カ ぃ )

on youtube
on bandcamp (it's in free download, f r e fucking e)
soundcloud

hope you like it! (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
new░crazy░music░with░my░fren░HIKΛRU,░a░mixtape░called░WΛBI-SΛBI侘寂░that░you░should░listen░to░rn! (憶 み姻域-波ス位ギヱ ゜ギ遺 位ピ カ ぃ )

on youtube
on bandcamp (it's in free download, f r e fucking e)
soundcloud

hope you like it! (◕ᴗ◕✿)
とてもリラックスした。あなたはテープをスキップするのが得意です。最近、スキップは過小評価されているテクニックだと思います。これらはいくつかの素敵な眠い曲です

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi everybody :-D

I just released my first album in over a year and a half! It's very hardvapour inspired, quite a change from the previous stuff iv released lol

im welcoming any and all criticism of course, and if you do decide to take a listen, thank you so much!

View: https://redvw.bandcamp.com/album/postmodern-dysphoria

私はこの性質がどのように硬い蒸気であるかをはっきりと見ることができます。それは残忍で過酷で、決して諦めません。これにはかなりのリバーブがあり、背景のファズが確かにムードを設定します。これらは私の懐かしさを押しつぶして台無しにするのに最適です。非常に素晴らしい

カバーアートに関しては、イタリックタイムのニューローマンで間違いはありません

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I am returning with a new alias, this will be an EP album but I have yet to see what the release date for streaming will be

Whoa this is goooooood. Very happy and I like that break it's super cool, it also sounds longer than 2 minutes which is really neat. I want mooooorreeee.

Virtual Cafe Awards
任天堂のタイトル画面のように聞こえます
Jumping Flash predates Mario 64 as a 3d platformer, I wish more people knew about it. I am surprised it even made it outside of Japan the way it did.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.