April 2021 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 4944 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Jumping Flash predates Mario 64 as a 3d platformer, I wish more people knew about it. I am surprised it even made it outside of Japan the way it did.
はい、任天堂の音楽は非常に簡単に認識できます。繰り返すように設計されているため、キャッチーで反復的です。私はそれが何年にもわたってミュージシャンによって多くの異なる方法で組み込まれているのを見てきました

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
この曲の構築の強さが好きで、方向性と目的があるように感じます。今月の間違いなくトップピック
Thank you very much for the kind words. I have dl codes posted to the site check the media section under attachments. (Don't want to spam)
Thanks again you got me smiling .

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1043

Not so much music, but I am promoting the online charity festival I am a part of! No Questions Asked is going to be an event on Twitch and YouTube (links available here) from April 30th through May 2nd, with a whole host of artists, as well as a donation button with 70% of proceeds going to the following charities, and 30% to the artists involved:
  • The Trevor Project
  • National Alliance to End Homelessness
  • Mental Health America
  • American Humane

I hope to see you all there!

image2.jpg

Deleted member 1930

https://memoryhead.bandcamp.com/album/splash

what's next? since the "birth" of memoryhead, I've been really inspired in a lot of ways and have been able to put out music consistently for the past 5 months or so. truth be told, I usually work a few months in advance (meaning: this is my 5th release, i'm currently writing for my 11th release)

I am constantly working on music, so there will be another album soon, just not sure when. the next album is planned to have 8 songs, but again, unsure of a release date yet, so keep your eyes peeled

I'm also flirting with the idea of releasing an album on tape in the near future.

as always, I appreciate any comments, questions, critique, etc. and as always, the music is free

thanks, tell your friends and ENJOY! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.