Archiving the works of private suite media

I was a fan of Private Suite for a while until they when under earlier last year in 2020. I was lucky enough to find out about them when I did and back them on patreon, so I do have copies 7-14 of the physical addition and 2-6 of digital. I was looking for archives of the private suite magazine, but I couldn't find any resources online. It looks like private suite took down their website that you could read the magazine on as well as the google Drives that you could download the issues on through patreon (which I find odd as they left their youtube channel, social media, and podcast up).

Does any have documentation of all of the private suite magazine Issues? If so, I would love to see an archive of their various media so the work of the people involved with the magazine doesn't become lost and so I could own digital versions without fear of any kind of deletion. Also if anyone has access to digital downloads of their youtube mixes and podcasts, That should be documented too as to avoid any loss of information in the future. The Private Suite team put out some amazing work and it would kill me to see it be lost.

Update; A >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk user came to me with a link to an archive of all of the issues (13 is missing because it was never made) the archive can be found here

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
プライベートスイートマガジンは本当に素晴らしいです、それらのカバーは本当に注目すべきものです。私は女性が双眼鏡で見ている雑誌しか持っていませんが、それらはすべてあらゆる種類の楽しいコンテンツでいっぱいです

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Bro Private Suite was killing it back in the day. I loved their stuff, I'm still really disappointed that the team decided to disband.
最近、すべての大きな集団が解散しているようです。夢のカタログ、そしてプライベートスイート。幾何学的な子守唄がすぐに消えても驚かない

Virtual Cafe Awards
最近、すべての大きな集団が解散しているようです。夢のカタログ、そしてプライベートスイート。幾何学的な子守唄がすぐに消えても驚かない
wait, dream catalogue is shutting down?

Virtual Cafe Awards

minorminer

I wanted to write for Private Suite when they first cropped up but no response ):