What's new

Are we not gonna talk about the dark parts of vaporwave like very extreme christwave,fashwave and WorldCorp Enterprises? (PIC UNRELATED)

MANMANPLEASE

Well-Known Traveler
Awards
Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 7.57.43 PM.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Slaptimus Prime

Traveler
Awards
The United States has a belief in freedom of speech, represented quite eloquently by Evelyn Beatrice Hall "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Considering that in the modern day, a group of fascists call themselves anti fascist, I am very suspect of everyone's views on such a subject. In my opinion, the lefts intolerance and increasing rigidity will only breed a farther right mentality amongst it's victims, just as the rights did back in the 60's with the hippies, and in the 80's with the punks, and the grunge kids in the 90's. Those who are so easily disregarded for arbitrary reasons will always become the new counter culture. The pendulum swings, the more one side pulls the harder it swings in reverse. Two sides fighting for control over human nature will only cause needless suffering throughout a futile effort. I am merely an observer and I believe balance is Humanity's best chance for prosperity.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MANMANPLEASE

Well-Known Traveler
Awards
The United States has a belief in freedom of speech, represented quite eloquently by Evelyn Beatrice Hall "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Considering that in the modern day, a group of fascists call themselves anti fascist, I am very suspect of everyone's views on such a subject. In my opinion, the lefts intolerance and increasing rigidity will only breed a farther right mentality amongst it's victims, just as the rights did back in the 60's with the hippies, and in the 80's with the punks, and the grunge kids in the 90's. Those who are so easily disregarded for arbitrary reasons will always become the new counter culture. The pendulum swings, the more one side pulls the harder it swings in reverse. Two sides fighting for control over human nature will only cause needless suffering throughout a futile effort. I am merely an observer and I believe balance is Humanity's best chance for prosperity.
Politics dont exist end of story

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Awards
信号波は私のジャムです。このジャンルの初期の支持者の一人であるミツと週末のジャムセッションを行ったことを覚えています。彼は最初からそれが蒸気波の未来であると誓った

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Awards
its not even real
もちろん信号波は本物です。他のサブジャンルに比べて到着が遅いですが、現在利用可能なノスタルジアの最新の分野であるケーブルとインフォマーシャル、ブッシュの年、パラノイアと不況に該当すると定義できます。

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Awards
私がそれを検索するとき、ほとんど何もありません
それは新しいサブジャンルであり、まだ足場を築いていないので、ほとんど何もありません
しかし、それ自体は別のものです

Virtual Cafe Awards