Are we not gonna talk about the dark parts of vaporwave like very extreme christwave,fashwave and WorldCorp Enterprises? (PIC UNRELATED)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2006
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 12672 times.

Deleted member 2006

we gotta talk about the truly dark parts of vaporwave: vaporwave fans who like pineapple on pizza
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DO YOU EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE?,PUT A PLUG UP YOUR UNWASHED ASS FOR ONCE AND GO TALK IN DMS YOU LITTLE BASTARD.

Deleted member 2006

I wonder if that tasted any good
FUCK OFF YOU NECKBEARD WEEABU PIECE OF POO, YOU TELL ME TO GO OUTSIDE,GRADEN,HAVE A WALK YET YOU JUST MAKE CUMJARS FOR A LIVING JUST FUCK OFF THIS THREAD AND SHOVE A DILDO UP NAA'S ASS IN THE FORUM'S CHATROOM JUST PISS OFF FROM THIS THREAD.

• Good Vibes
Reactions: eco

Merzcat

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
What would gorewave Sound like

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DO YOU EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE?,PUT A PLUG UP YOUR UNWASHED ASS FOR ONCE AND GO TALK IN DMS YOU LITTLE BASTARD.
> "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DO YOU EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE?"
> spams the thread with 4 posts in a row, successfully avoiding the topic in all of them
What would gorewave Sound like

Sample old shock sites. Is Rotten.com still around? I think it is. Not sure how many videos they ever hosted, though

edit: "Rotten.com was a shock site active from 1996 to 2012"

I guess that tells me when I stopped looking up that type of material, lol. It's mirrored though, of course

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

so did you not want to talk about Worldcorp Enterprises when I mentioned it? This thread seemed like it was mostly shitposting so I figured that was fine to do. I quoted you and made a legit response on the last page because you seemed to want that but you don't seem happy with that either, which is fine like you do you, but it's your thread and I'd like to contribute in a way that leads you towards your vision for it. I don't know if you want this to be purely discussion and no shitposting, or some shitposting but mostly discussion, or primarily shitposting, or what ever. If you prefer me not at all posting here that's cool too man, tell me about it.

anyways if you wanna talk about it I looked into it better and I don't think Worldcorp Enterprises is an ARG or what ever, answered my own question. I just found an archival of the video that Worldcorp released featuring child abuse, not gonna lie it's pretty disturbing. From what I heard years ago I thought it was fake, found footage designed to freak people out or something. Those kids seem legitimately in danger, it really doesn't feel fake. I guess it could still be found footage but man, I don't know, it's kind of intense. Any idea why interest in it spiked back up a year ago? I know this happened like four years ago, then Worldcorp Enterprises dropped off the face of the earth and there were copycats for a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

eco

Sample old shock sites. Is Rotten.com still around? I think it is. Not sure how many videos they ever hosted, though

I guess that tells me when I stopped looking up that type of material, lol. It's mirrored though, of course
Christ I really thought rotten was still around

maybe sample old shock videos, like budd dwyer
killing himself or something. It feels more like it would be a coherent visual aesthetic, but even then I can't see it being actually interesting

Deleted member 2006

I see labourwave more than fashwave, because fashwave is wiped clean by the bolsheviks that run the internet

fashwave is "evil" and labourwave is heroic struggle against oppression, because leftists run the intern T

> spams the thread with 4 posts in a row, successfully avoiding the topic in all of them

haha cool now go shoot yourself

naa

Christ I really thought rotten was still around

maybe sample old shock videos, like budd dwyer
killing himself or something. It feels more like it would be a coherent visual aesthetic, but even then I can't see it being actually interesting
I think because of the samples it might be hard for it to have a sound that's cohesively vaporwave, slowed down or sped up a lot of the audio would end up primarily ominous in a different way than some vaporwave genres shoot for, or even kind of industrial. I guess anything's possible if someone mixed and produced it well. I imagine there's people with actual nostalgia for internet shock videos and sites, because they were such a hallmark of the internet a few years ago. I don't think it'd be super farfetched for something like gorewave to exist, it'd probably get nuked off of a lot of sites though.

Deleted member 2006

so did you not want to talk about Worldcorp Enterprises when I mentioned it? This thread seemed like it was mostly shitposting so I figured that was fine to do. I quoted you and made a legit response on the last page because you seemed to want that but you don't seem happy with that either, which is fine like you do you, but it's your thread and I'd like to contribute in a way that leads you towards your vision for it. I don't know if you want this to be purely discussion and no shitposting, or some shitposting but mostly discussion, or primarily shitposting, or what ever. If you prefer me not at all posting here that's cool too man, tell me about it.

anyways if you wanna talk about it I looked into it better and I don't think Worldcorp Enterprises is an ARG or what ever, answered my own question. I just found an archival of the video that Worldcorp released featuring child abuse, not gonna lie it's pretty disturbing. From what I heard years ago I thought it was fake, found footage designed to freak people out or something. Those kids seem legitimately in danger, it really doesn't feel fake. I guess it could still be found footage but man, I don't know, it's kind of intense. Any idea why interest in it spiked back up a year ago? I know this happened like four years ago, then Worldcorp Enterprises dropped off the face of the earth and there were copycats for a bit.
yeah worldcorp is kinda un-trusting

• Coffee (Like)

naa

yeah worldcorp is kinda un-trusting
I found threads on it from back when it happened and people tried to report the guy to the police. There was a bunch of music and a whole soundcloud under the name Worldcorp Enterprises spanning back years before he dropped the child abuse video, he had a discord server that was normal too. It's even weirder that it's an outlier in an otherwise normal music career imho

After dropping the child abuse video he made a site that had a bunch of weird videos on it, including him rapping about wanting to kill his wife and kids, and a video of him pissing into a cup then drinking it. It is worth mentioning that his entire discord server got taken down, along with his soundcloud and other accounts. It wasn't just the song that got removed. The screaming on the video wasn't superimposed apparently, so maybe it was a legit abuse thing and he actually got arrested.

I also see people saying that it's some kinda SilverGunna ARG though so man, I don't know. Can't find if SilverGunna ever actually said anything about it. It's a really strange situation

Deleted member 2006

I found threads on it from back when it happened and people tried to report the guy to the police. There was a bunch of music and a whole soundcloud under the name Worldcorp Enterprises spanning back years before he dropped the child abuse video, he had a discord server that was normal too. It's even weirder that it's an outlier in an otherwise normal music career imho

After dropping the child abuse video he made a site that had a bunch of weird videos on it, including him rapping about wanting to kill his wife and kids, and a video of him pissing into a cup then drinking it. It is worth mentioning that his entire discord server got taken down, along with his soundcloud and other accounts. It wasn't just the song that got removed. The screaming on the video wasn't superimposed apparently, so maybe it was a legit abuse thing and he actually got arrested.

I also see people saying that it's some kinda SilverGunna ARG though so man, I don't know. Can't find if SilverGunna ever actually said anything about it. It's a really strange situation
i hope the sick fuck who owns world corp is in chains.

• Coffee (Like)

Merzcat

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

Eh actual snuff and death videos isn't what I had in mind.
I was thinking what would the sound and aesthetic be like and this is what came to mind.

View: https://youtu.be/9Yo49SLysxA

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Nice

That1Producer

universal truth seeker, also part time producer
Reaction score
Awards
On the subject of worldcorp, go and check out a group called autistic boys money clan. Your answers on who's rapping lie there. As for the lyrics and the infamous videos, he's speaking to /pol/acks and the videos have a man talking in them who you might recognize if you know enough about US politics.

(Also, considering what's happening in the worldcorp videos, it's probably better we never know the source of the image with people in the pillory that you see in the cover for "gamble")

Attachments

• b34beb4a8e4d907f8254a52a6790d749.500x500x1 (1).jpg
    b34beb4a8e4d907f8254a52a6790d749.500x500x1 (1).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 98
Virtual Cafe Awards