ATTENTION!!! A Reminder for All You Wagecucks

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
AI is going to take over white collar jobs while robots take over skilled blue collar ones, either outright replacing human or downgrade the position into minimum wage mcjob. The only "professions" that would be safe are the service industry ones where you learn how to asskissing boomers and karens in person.
Oh yeah and there will be no UBI, what a great future we are heading toward.

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
Congrats, you've made the least interesting thread I've ever seen on Agora. You used to be cool man :BigSmoke:

Virtual Cafe Awards

vect0r

It's fairly vague as to how close humanity is to creating Artificial General Intelligence. So it's certainly possible that we could make major advancements in AI in the coming decades; but otherwise I think intellectual professions won't be completely automated, at least not for another century or so. For example, Chatgpt makes a lot of factual errors and makes mistakes when given physics and programming problems to solve. So in that context, you could maybe use it as a guide of sorts but human input and correction is still required for any practical use. But I suspect it'll be clearer concerning AGI soon.

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
don't forget brainwave monitoring headsets, and other transhuman modifications that will make wageslaves more productive (and more submissive, basically mental castration)
Imagine amazon having a clause in the worker contract to be able to access his neurolink with the amazon application that is required for work.