AUGUST 1st - Blank Banshee Tape & Vinyl Represses

HGBLP000_Front_2021_360x.jpg
HGBLP001_Front2_2021_ba955dfc-0bf4-4d46-8e84-bda2497e448c_360x.jpg
HGBLP002_Front_2021_360x.jpg
GAIA_Front_2021_360x.jpg

The website looks like these should be going up for sale at 9am PST on August 1st

Where to buy: https://hologrambay.net/

Official announcement:
View: https://twitter.com/hologrambay/status/1415385716004065280?s=19

y'all know I'll be gunning for those tapes! (RIP my wallet)

Last edited:

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
edit - Mega CASSETTE first edition is still up as of this posting

How'd you do, @IlluminatiPirate ? I'm guessing the comments on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk convey how you're feeling? Hah, another rough drop

I would not have been able to order any of the vinyl, but I did manage to order 5x tapes. Wait, 5x tapes for only 4 albums? I also paid for shipping 3 times... yeah. Quite a rough drop

I put BB0 and BB1 first edition in my cart. Mega and Gaia appear to be sold out. I proceed through checkout. My receipt shows standard edition on both; but why?

I refresh a few times. BB0 first edition sold out. BB1 first edition available. Mega first edition...is available now, what? Gaia sold out. Alright, let's do BB1 and Mega then. Proceed to checkout. Alright, now Mega is sold out so it removed it from my cart. Well, I want to first edition; check out time

15-20 minutes pass and someone in the NUWRLD mixtape discord tips me off, "the tapes are back up except BB0." Yup! First edition Mega available; let's try this again. Put Mega first edition in cart, put Gaia standard (only available) in cart. Check out. And, of course: immediately send Hologram Bay an email pleading for my order to be shipped together and to be refunded the shipping. I tried to make it super clear, hey, I can find a home for BB1 standard, but I really didn't mean to order it. I also meant to order the sticker pack but, no way I was placing a fourth order

Vinyl..... vinyl appeared to be a blood bath, unfortunately. I'd be pissed too if I was gunning for it. Some were gone before the page would even load, others lasted fractions of a minute longer, but in the end it all disappeared leaving behind only one question: what the hell is Blank Banshee doing leaving all of this money on the table? Why not press a reasonable number of albums, or do an open pre-order? The interest is massive, and he would rake in a boatload. I don't want to give him any ideas but, spend another $5 on each copy, throw in some extra cool shit, and charge an extra $10 or $15 and only have 150 of those in stock or something. Open pre-order on the rest. I don't understand why he's leaving so much money on the table; I really don't

Rumor I've seen is that Hologram Bay is slated to do a proper reissue of the entire discography next year. Yeah; no less than 5 full months from now. It's pretty ridiculous, and I really feel for those who were gunning for the vinyl

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
edit - Mega CASSETTE first edition is still up as of this posting

How'd you do, @IlluminatiPirate ? I'm guessing the comments on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk convey how you're feeling? Hah, another rough drop

I would not have been able to order any of the vinyl, but I did manage to order 5x tapes. Wait, 5x tapes for only 4 albums? I also paid for shipping 3 times... yeah. Quite a rough drop

I put BB0 and BB1 first edition in my cart. Mega and Gaia appear to be sold out. I proceed through checkout. My receipt shows standard edition on both; but why?

I refresh a few times. BB0 first edition sold out. BB1 first edition available. Mega first edition...is available now, what? Gaia sold out. Alright, let's do BB1 and Mega then. Proceed to checkout. Alright, now Mega is sold out so it removed it from my cart. Well, I want to first edition; check out time

15-20 minutes pass and someone in the NUWRLD mixtape discord tips me off, "the tapes are back up except BB0." Yup! First edition Mega available; let's try this again. Put Mega first edition in cart, put Gaia standard (only available) in cart. Check out. And, of course: immediately send Hologram Bay an email pleading for my order to be shipped together and to be refunded the shipping. I tried to make it super clear, hey, I can find a home for BB1 standard, but I really didn't mean to order it. I also meant to order the sticker pack but, no way I was placing a fourth order

Vinyl..... vinyl appeared to be a blood bath, unfortunately. I'd be pissed too if I was gunning for it. Some were gone before the page would even load, others lasted fractions of a minute longer, but in the end it all disappeared leaving behind only one question: what the hell is Blank Banshee doing leaving all of this money on the table? Why not press a reasonable number of albums, or do an open pre-order? The interest is massive, and he would rake in a boatload. I don't want to give him any ideas but, spend another $5 on each copy, throw in some extra cool shit, and charge an extra $10 or $15 and only have 150 of those in stock or something. Open pre-order on the rest. I don't understand why he's leaving so much money on the table; I really don't

Rumor I've seen is that Hologram Bay is slated to do a proper reissue of the entire discography next year. Yeah; no less than 5 full months from now. It's pretty ridiculous, and I really feel for those who were gunning for the vinyl
Too late on the trigger AGAIN my man :RedWojak::RedWojak::RedWojak:

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
バンシーのアルバムをいくつかテープに収めています。それらを製造した会社から直接私に販売されたものはありませんでした。数年前、大阪エリアのコレクター仲間から掘り出し物として購入しました。テープでバンシーを聞くことは非常に異なります。ノイズがあなたにもっと飛び出します

Virtual Cafe Awards
バンシーのアルバムをいくつかテープに収めています。それらを製造した会社から直接私に販売されたものはありませんでした。数年前、大阪エリアのコレクター仲間から掘り出し物として購入しました。テープでバンシーを聞くことは非常に異なります。ノイズがあなたにもっと飛び出します
I shouldn't admit this, but I will...

I've begun collecting vapor tapes, and I still don't own a tape player. I did 15 years ago of course, but no longer. Things keep coming up in my life and I haven't been able to find the time to even check out the local thrift stores. I've read a bit about the different tape players if I were to order online, but I refuse to pay "ridiculous" prices for vintage tech (most of the time, anyways), and obviously I'm not going to find anything "great" online unless I'm paying for it. Eh. I'm just excited to have a reasonable collection ready to go the moment I pull the trigger on a player

Virtual Cafe Awards