August 2021 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 5714 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
これが私のニューアルバムからの別のシングルです。これは間もなくリリースされます。これは、サンプルなしで完全にオリジナルの素材を使用してテープに記録されました。あなたがそれについてどう思うか聞きたい

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwoJxtEHW3A

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

cruisin2.png

Seggito

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
seggitosite.neocities.org
それは私に初期の電子音楽を思い出させます。ここでは歴史的な正確さに多くの注目が集まっているだけでなく、これらの曲も非常にキャッチーです。昔ながらのダイブバーにいる誰かが、ライトが消えてみんなが家に帰った後、指をパチンと鳴らしてつま先をこれに叩くのを見ることができました。これらの曲はピンボールマシンでも動作する可能性があります

表紙の赤い地形図は、多くの冷戦のイメージを思い起こさせます。
Thank you, I was going for an early electronic sound, not just synthpop but also New Beat and other synthy genres of the early 80s.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Seggito

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
seggitosite.neocities.org
I really like the synth that comes in at 0:50 and the choice of sounds. You might want to check out the synthwave pack on the Ableton website (if you use Ableton), I got it and it was really worth it. Unless you're good enough at sound design to make these things yourself

One artist you might like is FUJII:

Sadly I don't have Ableton but I did like the song you included, it kinda reminds me of Hypnagogic pop if it was mixed with Trap and Synthpop. Also I don't like to work with sample packs (except drum samples) because I like making melodies and such myself, hopefully one day I can go full DAW-less and finally use my TD3.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SISONUKI

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
It's been a while since I had a flash of inspiration to compose this piece, and it's an image of a daydream, drifting through the city.Any feedback would be appreciated!
白昼夢 by SISONUKI on

Virtual Cafe Awards

mrfuji

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Sadly I don't have Ableton but I did like the song you included, it kinda reminds me of Hypnagogic pop if it was mixed with Trap and Synthpop. Also I don't like to work with sample packs (except drum samples) because I like making melodies and such myself, hopefully one day I can go full DAW-less and finally use my TD3.
i don't use it for the pre-made melodies either, just the MIDI instruments

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

decided to release some older music at the link in my sig

there's a booby there soo it here, just click the link I guess. good music there. some vapor influence, some hip hop influence, some rock some electronica

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
これが私の次のアルバムからのさらに別のシングルです。あなたが注意を払っているなら、あなたはこのアルバムのコンセプトに気づき始めるでしょう。

このアルバムはあなたの心を吹き飛ばそうとしています。

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADItvZDK5Ck

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards

うわー、これはサイケデリックスです。これはフラクタルのある良い音楽でしょう。それらのボーカルは素晴らしいです。あなたはそれらをあちこちにループさせてねじ込みました。これは昨日の簡潔で心地よい砂糖のドロップです。アヴァランチーズの最新アルバムのような雰囲気があります

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
I collaborated with the wonderful and prolific サウンドBLASTER 16 (FKA: NEXUS⁶⁴ FKA: Soulvapor) on an album!

View: https://statichyperbyte.bandcamp.com/album/-

それは興味深い組み合わせです、あなたのスタイルはうまくかみ合っています。このコンパイルにはいくつかの良いジャムがあります。私は背景にあるそれらの北極風が好きです。これは間違いなく人々がスキーをしながら聞くことができる種類の音楽です。それは運転と動機付けであり、マイルストーンに満ちています

これを聞いてとても楽しかったです。いつものように、毎月のスレッドへのあなたの貢献は高く評価されています

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
これが私の次のアルバムからのさらに別のシングルです。あなたが注意を払っているなら、あなたはこのアルバムのコンセプトに気づき始めるでしょう。

このアルバムはあなたの心を吹き飛ばそうとしています。

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADItvZDK5Ck

Dude this is really good and im diging the video too, awesome work. Them visuals are synced very nicely. Dope stuff. Syfy channel. Looking forward to more, yes please.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ZinRicky

Vapor Number & Data Guy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zinricky.tilde.team
Hey, my name is Mr. Fuji. Here is a song/visualizer from an album that I just posted:
Would love any feedback!

This song sets quite the vibe, to be honest. :bartJAM:

I think, however, that the hi-hat main pattern is quite too static and mechanical: you should introduce a tiny bit of randomness / off-grid behaviour to make it sound more "human" and alive. The main snare has way to much transient, which is A-OK for other kinds of songs but not a chill one like yours. I don't know whether you should use a fast compressor or a limiter, but I think this is how you can remove the nasty click.

Keep up with the good work PepSiDawgwitcan

Virtual Cafe Awards

ZinRicky

Vapor Number & Data Guy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zinricky.tilde.team
Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.