• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

August 2023 Music Artists Thread:

Jaded Dreams

unfvck the world.
Reaction score
Awards
Hello people inside the computer, welcome to the August 2023 artist's and producer's thread. Post your projects and give feedback! I wanna see what you've been working on this month if anything at all!

The usual rules still apply:
:cool: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:cool: If you post a track of your own, you are strongly encouraged to listen to what other people have posted.

:cool: You are encouraged to leave positive feedback and constructive criticism on the things that other people post.

Attachments

• F2AOPbYWcAE2L04.jpg
    F2AOPbYWcAE2L04.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 46
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
example.com
I have been working on a couple songs with a vocalist in preparation of a new album I hope to release next year. It's slow going, but it's mostly to teach myself patience and to let the craft guide the quality. I think it's going to be special though.

@Jaded Dreams
This caught me off guard. It's really good and a nice way to use breaks along with a more ambient-feel. If I had one thing to say, it would be to bring the breaks forward in the mix in the first song. Maybe add some high-end to it. However, it's probably more of an aesthetic to keep it in the back like you have it, which is good too. I just think it could deliver some serious power!

Over all, the tracks are nice and has a quality and thought behind it I would not expect to come across so casually on a forum. Way to set the standard!

Last edited:

Jaded Dreams

unfvck the world.
Reaction score
Awards
I have been working on a couple songs with a vocalist in preparation of a new album I hope to release next year. It's slow going, but it's mostly to teach myself patience and to let the craft guide the quality. I think it's going to be special though.
Can't wait to see it!
This caught me off guard. It's really good and a nice way to use breaks along with a more ambient-feel. If I had one thing to say, it would be to bring the breaks forward in the mix in the first song. Maybe add some high-end to it. However, it's probably more of an aesthetic to keep it in the back like you have it, which is good too. I just think it could deliver some serious power!

Over all, the tracks are nice and has a quality and thought behind it I would not expect to come across so casually on a forum. Way to set the standard!
Thank you! I put a lot of effort into these tracks and I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Virtual Cafe Awards