What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.

[Available] - Midnight Mirage by Device Operator - Business Casual - Original Vaporwave

My album and first ever physical release is now up for free download or cassette purchase on Business Casual! Midnight Mirage is an original midi vaporwave album inspired by 80s funk and synthpop, with the modern influence of vaporwave and EDM. Has something for everyone, from hard-hitting bangers to dreamy tunes.

CASSETTE / FREE DOWNLOAD : https://music.businesscasual.biz/album/midnight-mirage

Or listen on Spotify : View: https://open.spotify.com/album/2EHny1rs5csAmE5yQGTsmt?si=n9IDiZYtQQyeJgXOLMAnzg&dl_branch=1

Similar threads

Macintosh Cafe.FM
Rules Help Users
  • Thermite:
    >lmao fuck off oldworld aristocrats
  • Thermite:
    I'm guessing
  • MarchToTheSea:
    other branches of our family went on to be soldiers under god-king Washington and god-king Lincoln in their respective eras
  • MarchToTheSea:
    @Thermite, yeah it was basically "no, this is our money now, too bad, you're never getting it back". i think the 50sor 60s was the last try and i guess we gave up after that
  • CognacDefender:
    Fuck George Washington.
  • SomaSpice:
    That sucks
  • CognacDefender:
    I feel for you March.
  • Thermite:
    is that a bri'ish resentment thing cognac?
  • FamousPainter:
    My ancestors worked at nintendo
  • Pangolin:
    My uncle works at nintendo now
  • SomaSpice:
    FamousPainter said:
    My ancestors worked at nintendo
    When they ran love hotels I bet
  • MarchToTheSea:
    when i say "we" of course i mean the main parts of the family. obviously we got here to the US in the 1600s....many off shoots and shit have popped up and shit since then, the family probably has 1000 people in it by now who are somewhat related. even if we got our fortune back (actually deserving reparations), it would probably come out to like $10 per person lol
  • CognacDefender:
    Thermite said:
    is that a bri'ish resentment thing cognac?
    Gonna cry? Gonna shit my pants?
  • Thermite:
    i'm jk
  • CognacDefender:
    Gonna fart my shit?
  • Thermite:
    i feel like that's just not worth it.
    MarchToTheSea said:
    when i say "we" of course i mean the main parts of the family. obviously we got here to the US in the 1600s....many off shoots and shit have popped up and shit since then, the family probably has 1000 people in it by now who are somewhat related. even if we got our fortune back (actually deserving reparations), it would probably come out to like $10 per person lol
  • Thermite:
    wat
    CognacDefender said:
    Gonna fart my shit?
  • MarchToTheSea:
    my one ancestor was directly under Washington's command in the US revolution as an artillery guy. the army had no money so they gave him a giant plot of land in what is now present day kentucky
  • FamousPainter:
    SomaSpice said:
    When they ran love hotels I bet
    My grandmother gave massages there
  • MarchToTheSea:
    @Thermite, yeah its not lol
    +1
  • SomaSpice:
    FamousPainter said:
    My grandmother gave massages there
    With a nintendo powerglove I bet
  • CognacDefender:
    I wish I had famous and cool ancestors.
  • MarchToTheSea:
    but even just a "yeah, we repsect" would be nice. the seeds of US independence were sown by my ancestors. my ancestor wanted religious freedom from the crown and ability to mint their own money here in the New World. this was one of the earliest instances of colonist hostilities
  • FamousPainter:
    Actually what is love hotels? I think just motels for couples to fuck in japan. Would be cool to get a happy ending from Nintendo though
    FamousPainter: Actually what is love hotels? I think just motels for couples to fuck in japan. Would be cool to...