Bad Aura and Energy in Anime/Manga Stores

Szurlk367

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Does the same happen to anyone else? when i enter in a Store or an Anime or Manga Convention i always feel a Negative Aura in those places is not a Secret that Anime/Manga attracts a certain type of People who may be considered social "outcast" or "rejects" those type of People include Incels, Homosexuals, Transsexuals, Secret Pedophiles etc i wouldnt be surprised if many of the Girls who do Anime Cosplays work as Prostitutes or Sleep with the owners of those events thats why they have that Bad Energy maybe im just paranoid

cherchezlafemme

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I doubt many of the cosplayers are sleeping with the owners. Anime conventions are full of creeps though so I can understand feeling bad auras from them.

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I do get that negative aura when entering an anime store/convention. It's probably just the cringe though. My sis is a cosplayer and several of her friends have an Onlyfans. So not far away from prostitution. And they also have their share of horror stories about creepy men in those cons. One those stories is about a 30 old ass man trying to take middle schoolers out to eat and then stalking them when they refused.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Does the same happen to anyone else? when i enter in a Store or an Anime or Manga Convention i always feel a Negative Aura in those places is not a Secret that Anime/Manga attracts a certain type of People who may be considered social "outcast" or "rejects" those type of People include Incels, Homosexuals, Transsexuals, Secret Pedophiles etc i wouldnt be surprised if many of the Girls who do Anime Cosplays work as Prostitutes or Sleep with the owners of those events thats why they have that Bad Energy maybe im just paranoid
>feels uncomfortable around outcasts and rejects
NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Tbh i always wanted to go to one of those events, i always loved to go to events with a lot of people in general, but i suffer from a GAD and Social Anxiety, so being in a place no matter what event is, with tons of peoples makes me feel extremely stressed and anxious, it just makes me want to leave, usually i do, which i fucking hate, due to the fact of me actually wanting to be there, fuck me...

Virtual Cafe Awards

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
>feels uncomfortable around outcasts and rejects
NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm no normie but I'd get uncomfortable around furry cons
Anime cons are just one step away from that
Smash/magic/anime/furry bros are each in their own class, and each gross in their own way

I'd also say Anime is now a normie tier hobby.
So many hinge/tinder bitches I see who LOOooOOOooOVe anime
Yeah ok bitch you just watch whatevers on Netflix
enjoy shoveling that fast-cgi, archetype copied, pinch-a-penny story, wack ass bullshit into your mouth

But now the new-gen normie anime fans are whoring themselves out for attention or onlyfans cash
and then you have the old-gen anime fans stinking and simping for the new-gen
A very bad energy indeed

Virtual Cafe Awards

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
Tbh i always wanted to go to one of those events, i always loved to go to events with a lot of people in general, but i suffer from a GAD and Social Anxiety, so being in a place no matter what event is, with tons of peoples makes me feel extremely stressed and anxious, it just makes me want to leave, usually i do, which i fucking hate, due to the fact of me actually wanting to be there, fuck me...
smoke some crack and then attend
or buddy up with a close friend of yours

whichever is easier to get

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Casual anime consumption is a normie activity 100%. I wonder if furry is also going to penetrate the mainstream in the next few years.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
The experience of being at some of these anime booths/stores is akin to walking into a sex shop. It's weirdly discomforting because you'll be there for something relatively normal but then are getting visually assaulted with all this other crazy stuff.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Cobalt

Cairnkicker
Reaction score
Awards
Not really like evil or bad vibes. More Cringe/loser vibes coming from a lot of the individual people, yeah. A lot of the creepy fetishy/underaged type stuff that sometimes is present does genuinely creep me out as it ought to creep out most people, but just those parts of those events not the event as a whole persay.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yuiui

Internet degenerate
Reaction score
Awards
Website
yuiui.moe
Just a lot of cringe mostly. I also only get that with anime conventions. With manga stores I never really had a problem. It's most of the time just a few nerds in different corners looking into a few manga and it's pretty silent. Though sometimes there's a group of like 5 guys or something and it just gets really annoying with them constantly laughing or doing some bullshit

Virtual Cafe Awards